Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Civic | CRX > '88 - '91 Civic | CRX | Wagon | Shuttlee > Team Lonely Drivers
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Team Lonely Drivers A club full of skilled racers that race alone.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-09-2004, 01:05 AM   #1
muddymike2003
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to muddymike2003
Let me in!

Hey I was on the tLD website and sent info about my car and all but it said this page could not be displayed, so I'm not sure if it went thru. Anyways, I would like to join the team. I am 15, no license yet, get it in like a month when I turn 16. I live in Houston Texas.
I have a 1985 BMW 318i that I am working on. Currently covering the dash in suede, recovered door panels in black denim, putting custom suede headliner in, in process of making a custom fiberglass dash and I took out the back seat and am in the process of making a custom fiberglass sub set up. I then will be putting 6 Rockford Frosgate P3 12" subs and some Rockford Frosgate speakers and amps, not sure what kind yet. Soon I will put on a sweet body kit, and will repaint car in a two tone with flakes soon, hopefully :D
I also read somewhere in these post that the website is skrewy or something and have some knowledge of designing websites. My brother is owner of Blue Sun Web Design [url]http://www.bluesunwd.com[/url] and I'd be happy of helping make awesome website for the team. Please contact me for more info, not him.
I have been intrested for a while now, and I know a lot of people are busy, so am I but is winding down due to winter. I like the fact of not only having people some what near here but I have people to back up the entire team all over the U.S. and I would like to get more people intrested by maybe airbrushing the car with the website and a possible logo. I want to help make TLD a common racing team and people know who we are through-out the United States. I think TLD could become one of the biggest teams.
muddymike2003 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Civic | CRX > '88 - '91 Civic | CRX | Wagon | Shuttlee > Team Lonely Drivers