Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > 240SX | Silvia | 200SX(RWD) | Gazelle | 180SX
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-08-2005, 09:23 PM   #61
zacremacle
AF Regular

Re: widebody s15

yea, it will be some other color then white and say it used to be that color but he is getting it painted and that is why it is white now.
Old 03-08-2005, 09:39 PM   #62
nissan180
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to nissan180 Send a message via Yahoo to nissan180
damn...is it really that hard to believe that someone owns an S15...I dont see anyone get flamed when they say they own a Skyline...I dont care if he owns it or not...if you do...good for you and have fun with it...but you did set yourself up for the flaming
Old 03-08-2005, 10:10 PM   #63
Chuki_breath
AF Enthusiast

uhh cuz skylines can be imported legally dumby.

and i can see atleast 220 kmh on his speedo. AFTER FURTHER REVIEW i have noticed you supplied a different pic of an s15, i thought you were showing his speedo, my bad, i have now seen the 180 on his. Sharp eyes there.

like i said who cares its an s15 with an sr....my ka will smoke it in the future. Along with tats, fanats, and tims....lol im just trying to say that your s15 isnt all that. THis isnt FnF...so you wont be heard about throughout the country. I mean there is an s15 in texas that a shop fully tuned. Its in super street if you dont beleive me. Its silver. I remember it because he has a sticker that says "dont drink and drift", i thought that was funny. It was in the magazine a long time ago. Also i remember the two phat ass NOS bottles hanging on his roll cage. THe thing is a beast.

its not really that special....your tranny is weak, the only thing i like about the s15 is the body lol. Other than that its just another silvia. If i lived in japan, i would buy s13's before that. The only reason i would want an s15 is because there extremely rare in the states and no one has them, but still i dont fantasize over them, if i saw you driving i would say nice ride. You make it sound as if everyone is going to just swarm up on you and hold you on there sholders. Your really to late for all that. As there are plenty of s15's here. Its just a new style silvia that didnt make it to the states. woooopedy doo. so you have some more hp than a stock sr......woo wee.

Last edited by Chuki_breath; 03-08-2005 at 10:42 PM.
Old 03-08-2005, 11:08 PM   #64
logik23
Banned

Send a message via MSN to logik23

BTW, MyNismo's car smokes his S15 and it's 10 years older.
Old 03-08-2005, 11:10 PM   #65
D-Bo
AF Enthusiast

haha i'm not on the same page as you, chuki, but from his last post he doesn't seem 24 years old.. a 24 year old mechanic would defend himself better than that

Quote:
Originally Posted by iVteC_PoWeR
to me when i really look at it hondas just too expensive and theres not much power even after you spend loads of money...

http://www.cardomain.com/id/dbo240

***LOOKING FOR A COUPE, ENGINE IS NOT AN ISSUE***
Old 03-09-2005, 09:17 AM   #66
02WideBodyS15
AF Newbie

Re: Re: widebody s15

Lol...this Just Keeps Gettin Funnier... 1st Of All I Know There Are A Couple S15's In The Us... Vis Has A White One Wit Alot Of Carbon Fiber Mods, Nitrous Express Has The Silver One Wit C-west Front Bumper Etc.., And Im Sure Other Companies May Have Them Too... But Im Pretty Damn Sure There Arent Many..if Any Regular People Out There Wit One....all The Other Cars Are Just Demo Cars Strictly For Shows...

2nd Im Past The Whole Argument Point... All I Did Was Just Ask A Simple General Question In The Original Post... I Didnt Even Try To Brag About It Or Act Like Im Better Than Anyone... Matter In Fact I Never Even Said The Car Was Mine Until You Guys Started Askin....so Im Not On Here For That Reason I Just Wanted To Know What The Chances Were In Your Guys Opinion Of Gettin Sponsored B/c Im Puttin Alot Of My Own Money Into This Car...so Eventually It Would Be Nice To Get Rewarded By Some Of These Companies That I Have Parts From... If Not Then Oh Well Ill Still Be Hookin It Up

But Im Still Gonna Get Some Pics With Me Holdin Some Signs As Soon As I Can Get Over To The Body Shop...its A Lil Hard Since The Body Shop Closes At 6pm And My Shop Closes At 6pm....so Certain Days When They're Workin Late I Can Get Over There And See The Progress.... And The Video I Have Was Taken The Same Day Those Pics Were Taken Wit The Same Digital Camera
Old 03-09-2005, 09:24 AM   #67
R.W.240
Banned

Re: Re: Re: widebody s15

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02WideBodyS15

Blah Blah Blah, Im 15 and I wanna be in Import 2NR!11! S15s PWNZ A11 0f j00!111

A couple? uh theres quite a few S15s in the US... But I guess they dont count because they aren't rice enough to be in inport 2NR

The Only reason to buy an S15 is for Ricers to ride your nuts.

I didnt waste my time with pages 2-4 so Im assuming your saying you have one now. In which case have fun showing it off over the internet
Old 03-09-2005, 10:03 AM   #68
02WideBodyS15
AF Newbie

Re: Re: Re: Re: widebody s15

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.W.240
A couple? uh theres quite a few S15s in the US... But I guess they dont count because they aren't rice enough to be in inport 2NR

The Only reason to buy an S15 is for Ricers to ride your nuts.

I didnt waste my time with pages 2-4 so Im assuming your saying you have one now. In which case have fun showing it off over the internet

oh there are quite a few s15's in the US then i believe you...so why is it such a big deal that i have one??? and how do you know about these s15's that are in the US???
Old 03-09-2005, 10:21 AM   #69
D-Bo
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Lol...this Just Keeps Gettin Funnier... 1st Of All I Know There Are A Couple S15's In The Us... Vis Has A White One Wit Alot Of Carbon Fiber Mods, Nitrous Express Has The Silver One Wit C-west Front Bumper Etc.., And Im Sure Other Companies May Have Them Too... But Im Pretty Damn Sure There Arent Many..if Any Regular People Out There Wit One....all The Other Cars Are Just Demo Cars Strictly For Shows...
do you notice that these cars are owned by tuner companies?? or is that just a coincidence?? now do you understand why i asked which company you owned?? you work at a regular garage, not a shop where people take their tuners

Quote:
Originally Posted by iVteC_PoWeR
to me when i really look at it hondas just too expensive and theres not much power even after you spend loads of money...

http://www.cardomain.com/id/dbo240

***LOOKING FOR A COUPE, ENGINE IS NOT AN ISSUE***
Old 03-09-2005, 10:29 AM   #70
sidewayzS13
doin it sidewayz

Send a message via AIM to sidewayzS13

this is funny we all know this is not real because he cant explain himself for shit so why do we keep this thread alive lets drop it cause he does not have this car or he would at least try to explain how he got it. BTW i have a McLaren F1 and it will spank all of ur cars and no matter what u will never be able to beat me in your car so hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahah
hahahahahahahhahahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahaha
hahhahahhaha
Old 03-09-2005, 11:19 AM   #71
02WideBodyS15
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewayzS13
this is funny we all know this is not real because he cant explain himself for shit so why do we keep this thread alive lets drop it cause he does not have this car or he would at least try to explain how he got it. BTW i have a McLaren F1 and it will spank all of ur cars and no matter what u will never be able to beat me in your car so hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahah
hahhahahhaha
that is funny... like i said before if you wanna buy one i can tell you right now a place that has 2 or 3 for sale...they are 99 s15's...if someone is really interested let me know... but the legalization or how to drive it on the road is your problem..these guys are located in Cali and can basically get anything you want for Nissans....shit any japanese parts actually... i was the 1st person to get an s15 from them and it was a 2002.... they decided to get some 99's b/c they figured if they cost less it would be more appealing
Old 03-09-2005, 11:22 AM   #72
logik23
Banned

Quote:
hahhahahhaha
Wow!! Really???? How'd you get it????

:-P
Old 03-09-2005, 11:23 AM   #73
logik23
Banned

Quote:
that is funny... like i said before if you wanna buy one i can tell you right now a place that has 2 or 3 for sale...they are 99 s15's...if someone is really interested let me know... but the legalization or how to drive it on the road is your problem..these guys are located in Cali and can basically get anything you want for Nissans....shit any japanese parts actually... i was the 1st person to get an s15 from them and it was a 2002.... they decided to get some 99's b/c they figured if they cost less it would be more appealing
I'm interested, I'm getting a big ass loan from the bank over the next few years, maybe I can get one, where is this place? IM me if you don't wanna tell everyone.
Old 03-09-2005, 12:03 PM   #74
R.W.240
Banned

Quote:
hahhahahhaha

Is it funny because you say that after dragging this thread out into 5 pages?
Old 03-09-2005, 03:22 PM   #75
sidewayzS13
doin it sidewayz

Send a message via AIM to sidewayzS13

oh i was being sarcastic about dropping thsi page i love how this guy doesnt know how he "legalized" the car. its easy to find places to buy a skyline or a s15 that is the easty part but how did u legalize it and get a registration to make the car street drivable or will u be driving it illegally. and i found my McLaren in an add in the back of a comic book

Closed Thread

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > 240SX | Silvia | 200SX(RWD) | Gazelle | 180SX