Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Toyota > Celica
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 05-29-2015, 02:38 PM   #1
alerey123
AF Newbie

By the Power of the Great Mechanics I need help

I have a 86 celica standard. And well this is now the second time the beast has died on me the first time it was the combination of the ECM second fuse being blown out and the fuel pump, which after getting it fixed the puppy ran the same. However I almost was in an accident with it but i avoided major collision but I was in 5th gear and my car was stalling since I was breaking as much as possible while swerving to a stop and my rpm's fell but before the engined stalled I got it into neutral, still worked fine. Now, though I drove about 30 miles on highway, got to a location had the car cool down, worked fine, went back to the location i was at about 1 mile both runs. BUT on the drive back at an intersection my engine dies it will not pump anymore gas, but being standard and at 30 mph the transmission was turning enough appearing to have RPM although once i took out the gear it was a completely dead car. Then trying to start the car lead to a strange sound that I am convinced its in the engine since the first time it happened I heard a snap like maybe a piston shifted, or timing belt snapped. Now I have check plugs, coil, fuel line, pressure, pump, and it still wont work. I need help
alerey123 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Toyota > Celica