Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35 Excellent platform and the good ol' VQ30DE and VQ35DE engines.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 05-15-2003, 11:47 PM   #46
Paonessa
AF Fanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by deezomaxima
Dude let it go now. I didn't misunderstand anything. I said before that I disagreed with the dude accusing you and disrespecting you but you were wrong for trying to get other people involved. PERIOD!
like i said before i wish i had turned around and popped him but i didn't wanna make shit worse than it was. if i could go back in time knowing how shit would have turned out i would just say fuck it and hit him but hindsights a bitch. and you're right grown men should fight their own battles. but grown men shouldn't start fights with teenagers.
Quote:
Think of changing yourself though because the fish smell is terrible.
deez nutz: Clever but tired now Vanessa. [/b]
well at least mine was clever that was just tired, but good pronunciation, most people fuck my name up. as for the stank, i guess all the nice young, tender, pink teenage/college girl pussy i'm gettin' is rubbin off and makin my draws stink. good lookin' out. you do remember what teenage pussy felt like don't ya?

Last edited by Paonessa; 05-16-2003 at 12:57 AM.
Paonessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2003, 12:09 AM   #47
thrasher
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally posted by Paonessa

diese,diesel, large in size
:cwn27: hah, that's funny shit man...i get it now

"Don't have sex man. It leads to kissing and pretty soon you have to start talking to them."
Steve Martin.
thrasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2003, 07:48 AM   #48
deezomaxima
AF Newbie

Quote:

well at least mine was clever that was just tired, but good pronunciation, most people fuck my name up. as for the stank, i guess all the nice young, tender, pink teenage/college girl pussy i'm gettin' is rubbin off and makin my draws stink. good lookin' out. you do remember what teenage pussy felt like don't ya?
Before you say anything else, go back to school and sign up for some corrective engrish courses because yours suck.

So you like dirty pussy huh? You know you ain't gettin shit and plus what does that have to do with anything you posted here about your terrifying night at Autozone?

Quote:
like i said before i wish i had turned around and popped him but i didn't wanna make shit worse than it was. if i could go back in time knowing how shit would have turned out i would just say fuck it and hit him but hindsights a bitch. and you're right grown men should fight their own battles.
This is what you really said before:

"i called the guy an asshole "

"i told him i was gonna come back with some heads and i was standing in the parking lot calling people when he came out apologizing and he offered me 50% off anything i want next time i go in"

"should i take his offer and forget or should i file a police report and try to get them to settle for some money or should i just go in and lump up the manager?"

"if i hadn't waited around calling people he wouldn't have come out to apologize."

"At least if i punched him i'd feel less like a punk"

"i think i'm just gonna slash his fuckin tires."

Quote:
but grown men shouldn't start fights with teenagers.
Dude, you're on another planet. Show me where I threatened you or started a fight with you. Why would I threaten a pussy? You won't even fight back so why would anyone pick a fight with you?

I'm done.:smoka:

Last edited by deezomaxima; 05-16-2003 at 10:10 AM.
deezomaxima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2003, 12:33 PM   #49
Paonessa
AF Fanatic

Quote:

Dude, you're on another planet. Show me where I threatened you or started a fight with you.
well, for the second time in a page and a half you misunderstood what i wrote. I was referring to the store manager. He(being a grown man) shouldn't start fights with teenagers, namely me and my friend.
Hukd on Phonics ain't work for you did it?

As for slashing his tires, i was playin'. you can't take people so serious. i ain't gonna burn down Autozone, or slice his tires up, or run in their with a mask on and shoot the place up. well, not today anyway

"At least if i punched him i'd feel less like a punk" -yeah, right, exactly, that's what i said. i wish i had turned around and popped him.

Can you answer me one thing though? why do you have pictures of hghschool wrestlers with their faces buried in their nuts on your computer??? you crazy old coot
Old 05-19-2003, 03:34 PM   #50
Bluebird from the
AF Regular

Quote:

it's easy for you to front as big and tuff on the internet. if you were in front of me you wouldn't be sayin' half the shit you are.

Actually, its the other way around. If Deezo was in front of you, not only would you not be saying half of the things you are, you just flat out wouldn't say a thing.

He's not fronting.

Even though I'm signed up to receive topic reply e-mails, I'm not getting them. If by chance you are directly addressing me, don't think I'm ignoring you.
Bluebird from the is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2003, 04:05 PM   #51
Paonessa
AF Fanatic

what are you his girlfriend?

and it's exactly the way i said. you guys are callin me puss and actin like you know all about me cuz i didn't fight the guy at autozone. what the fuck?
i totally thought everyone would agree that that was the logical thing to do. maybe i shouldn't have called peeps up, fine i was wrong. but i still don't think hittin' the guy was right at the time either. after i thought about the shit the madder i got and i made a bad choice. but if the fuckin dude had been around my age and stature it'd be different. who the fuck fights people almost 2x they're age and size??? you're both full of shit and now i know where deezo got that pic from. bluebirds nuts are in his face and deezo's holdin the camera

fuck deezo, fuck bluebird, fuck all of you except those on here that know i have respect for them. if you have to ask, fuck you too.

this online forum shit ain't worth a fuckin brain tumor.
Old 05-20-2003, 06:16 AM   #52
amer
AF Regular

Send a message via Yahoo to amer
Calm down man!

Yo!
Calm down man... why would you get angry? because of the bullshit deezo says ?? he's an asshole

Look Mr.Muscle who is not afraid to fight against god " that's you Deezo "

1- You jumped in right into this subject, and started shooting fire at paonessa:rocket:, while everyone was helping him... So, we all know that you started this shit overhere, so you're the asshole no matter what paonessa did or said.

2-Worthless people are the ones who pickup small things, why does his English matter to you?? so, you're the asshole and the only asshole in here!

3- If you're 30 or something, then why the hell are you fighting online with an 18 year old guy ?? too weak to fight in real life I guess.

So, Mr. Deezo " The one who's not afraid to fight against god "

SHUT THE FUCK UP!
Old 05-20-2003, 07:52 AM   #53
Bluebird from the
AF Regular

Quote:

and it's exactly the way i said. you guys are callin me puss and actin like you know all about me cuz i didn't fight the guy at autozone. what the fuck?
You guys?

I never said a thing about what you should have done. If I'm correct, my previous post was the first thing I said in this thread.

Quote:

i totally thought everyone would agree that that was the logical thing to do. maybe i shouldn't have called peeps up, fine i was wrong. but i still don't think hittin' the guy was right at the time either. after i thought about the shit the madder i got and i made a bad choice. but if the fuckin dude had been around my age and stature it'd be different. who the fuck fights people almost 2x they're age and size??? you're both full of shit and now i know where deezo got that pic from. bluebirds nuts are in his face and deezo's holdin the camera

fuck deezo, fuck bluebird, fuck all of you except those on here that know i have respect for them. if you have to ask, fuck you too.

Well, if that's how you feel, then that's too bad. I was just trying to keep you from talking yourself into a very deep hole. I know that if I were in your shoes talking ish to a guy like Deezo (who you've never seen before), I would appreciate it if somebody kindly told me to back off.

Even though I'm signed up to receive topic reply e-mails, I'm not getting them. If by chance you are directly addressing me, don't think I'm ignoring you.
Old 05-20-2003, 10:16 AM   #54
deezomaxima
AF Newbie

Quote:

I'm Back!!!!:frog:

You're right, we don't know you but you were the one telling us you called some of your friends to beat up the manager at autozone. YOU"RE A PUSSY! I'll be at the big NE meet in June in NJ so if you want to play tough you can see me there beiotch. Call all of your friends to back you up becuase my crew will be there too.:sun:
Old 05-20-2003, 10:30 AM   #55
deezomaxima
AF Newbie

Re: Calm down man!

Quote:
Originally posted by amer
Yo!
Calm down man... why would you get angry? because of the bullshit deezo says ?? he's an asshole

Look Mr.Muscle who is not afraid to fight against god " that's you Deezo "

1- You jumped in right into this subject, and started shooting fire at paonessa:rocket:, while everyone was helping him... So, we all know that you started this shit overhere, so you're the asshole no matter what paonessa did or said.

2-Worthless people are the ones who pickup small things, why does his English matter to you?? so, you're the asshole and the only asshole in here!

3- If you're 30 or something, then why the hell are you fighting online with an 18 year old guy ?? too weak to fight in real life I guess.

So, Mr. Deezo " The one who's not afraid to fight against god "

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Try again Goober!
Old 05-20-2003, 01:45 PM   #56
Paonessa
AF Fanatic

Re: Re: Calm down man!

Quote:

Try again Goober!
you may be big and bad or whatever but like i said i ain't fightin someone 2x my age. being big doesn't make you right you're still just instigatin shit. and you're still a fuckin homo wether or not you could kick my ass. nice fuckin pictures you corn-ball; bart simpson and wrestlers with their nuts on their chin, real fuckin cool.
i can't believe your wienie ass actually photshops or knows where to get these pics. I'm real intimidated. and like i said i may have been wrong for callin people and you may be very capable of kicking my ass (i would hope so, considering you are 15 years or so older) but you're still a dick-head for keepin all this drama going

and bluebird you're right, you never called me pussy, my bad. but i still say fuck you for backin' deezo
Old 05-20-2003, 03:04 PM   #57
Bluebird from the
AF Regular

Re: Re: Re: Calm down man!

Quote:
and bluebird you're right, you never called me pussy, my bad. but i still say fuck you for backin' deezo
Alright man, I gave you a chance. Now I see that I shouldn't have.:o If you would have just not typed that last sentence. And I was never backing Deezo, I was just warning you not to get too big for your britches. But, since you're adhering to your "Fuck Bluebird" policy, I no longer remain neutral.

Hey Deezo, I think we found the problem with this little bastard.

Quote:
quote:
well my pops ain't around and i'm an only son.
Sounds like the little guy is in serious need of a father figure.

You want me to come over and make nice with Mommy? Then we can go out in the yard and play catch or something?

Old 05-20-2003, 03:11 PM   #58
deezomaxima
AF Newbie

Re: Re: Re: Calm down man!

Quote:

you may be big and bad or whatever but like i said i ain't fightin someone 2x my age. being big doesn't make you right you're still just instigatin shit. and you're still a fuckin homo wether or not you could kick my ass. nice fuckin pictures you corn-ball; bart simpson and wrestlers with their nuts on their chin, real fuckin cool.
i can't believe your wienie ass actually photshops or knows where to get these pics. I'm real intimidated. and like i said i may have been wrong for callin people and you may be very capable of kicking my ass (i would hope so, considering you are 15 years or so older) but you're still a dick-head for keepin all this drama going

Dude, stop trying to sound so tough on the internet. I already know you don't practice what you preach so just kill it. You won't just let the shit go and just deal with being soft. I still don't agree with you for calling people to help you beat up on an Autozone manager instead of dealing with the issue yourself. Plus, you said you were with someone already.

And about your MX6, stop telling people it ran mid 14's stock. That's BS and you know it. What you say don't mean shit unless you have timeslips.

Furthermore, Maximas have made their way into the 13's without boost fuckin idiot.

Last edited by deezomaxima; 05-20-2003 at 04:09 PM.
Old 05-20-2003, 05:25 PM   #59
Paonessa
AF Fanatic

Re: Re: Re: Re: Calm down man!

Quote:
Dude, stop trying to sound so tough on the internet. I already know you don't practice what you preach so just kill it. You won't just let the shit go and just deal with being soft. I still don't agree with you for calling people to help you beat up on an Autozone manager instead of dealing with the issue yourself. Plus, you said you were with someone already.

And about your MX6, stop telling people it ran mid 14's stock. That's BS and you know it. What you say don't mean shit unless you have timeslips.

Furthermore, Maximas have made their way into the 13's without boost fuckin idiot.

Who was gonna kick andre the giant in the balls? not me. ...and i'm the internet tuff guy. and you don't know me, i never threatened you or made any promises to you so what makes you say i don't practice what i preach, i think you're just grasping for reasons to keep this argument going cuz half the shit you wrote is bull shit.

and i hope that part about the mx6 wasn't directed at me cuz i've never owned a mazda in my life. and i'm well aware of the maxima's capabilities. who's the fuckin idiot? i guess senility kicked in prematurely in your case.
Old 03-18-2004, 02:14 PM   #60
digitalkarma
AF Newbie

Re: Psycho at Autozone

If I have learned anything from dealing with other people's crap all my life (i worked in fast food in the mall) :P its dont ever let them put their hands on you. Do what you gotta to get whatever YOU feel is fair out of this...if that means discount parts..cool ...if it means a lawsuit..even better... let the company know that their customers won't stand for that kind of treatment. If you have a lawyer in the family a nasty phone call from them couldn't hurt...
digitalkarma is offline   Reply With Quote