Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Games > Other Games
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
View Poll Results: What game do you like best??
Grand Turismo 3 29 43.94%
Grand theft Auto 3 18 27.27%
Halo 7 10.61%
Smugglers Run 2 1 1.52%
WWF:RAW 0 0%
WWF:Smack Down 3 0 0%
Final Fantasy X 5 7.58%
Metal Of Honor: Allied Assault 1 1.52%
Cool Boarders 2001 1 1.52%
SSx tricky 1 1.52%
Project Gotham 3 4.55%
Wreckles Racing 0 0%
AirBlade 0 0%
ATV Offroad Fury 0 0%
Harvest Moon 2 0 0%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-13-2003, 12:39 PM   #16
Grendel
AF Enthusiast

Too many new games on the list I'm still trying to finish all my old ones...

The games I'm workin on right now are:

GTA Vice City (Still trying to get the damn army chopper)
GT3 (Tons and tons of races left to beat )
Final Fantasy Tactics (PS1... great RPG... played it for like 15 hours and I'm still in the first few chapters )
Marvel vs Capcom 2 (Dreamcast... Still trying to unlock all the characters)

I always rotate in new games and try to unlock everything, so I don't get bored of any one game... Once Star Wars Galaxies is released for PC in a month or so, I wont have to touch a console for weeks

-Grendel
Grendel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2003, 12:57 PM   #17
GTi-VR6_A3
H4X0R T0 T3H M4X0R

Send a message via AIM to GTi-VR6_A3
Quote:
Originally posted by Grendel

GT3 (Tons and tons of races left to beat )
Final Fantasy Tactics (PS1... great RPG... played it for like 15 hours and I'm still in the first few chapters )

Once Star Wars Galaxies is released for PC in a month or so, I wont have to touch a console for weeks

-Grendel
my friend had GT3 beat 99.0% and he restarted when he got the gt force wheel. lemme tell you now that the last races are the worst... F1 at leguna seca SO SO HARD and they dont pit for like ever.

FF tactics is a wierd/kool game. cloud is in it. and wierdly enough you can mkae lvl 99 b4 the first boss. i never beat it kuz i got frustrated.

STAR WARS GALXIES!!!!!!!! i cant wait to play. i have asherons call 2 right now but will probably cancel it when SWG comes out. you cant really have 2 of those kinda games at once. JUST DONT BE A JEDI everyone is going to be one. im gunna start a crime syndicate that kills jedi's and keeps their lightsabers as trophies...

-GTi-VR6_A3
Old 03-13-2003, 02:38 PM   #18
Grendel
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally posted by GTi-VR6_A3

my friend had GT3 beat 99.0% and he restarted when he got the gt force wheel. lemme tell you now that the last races are the worst... F1 at leguna seca SO SO HARD and they dont pit for like ever.

FF tactics is a wierd/kool game. cloud is in it. and wierdly enough you can mkae lvl 99 b4 the first boss. i never beat it kuz i got frustrated.

STAR WARS GALXIES!!!!!!!! i cant wait to play. i have asherons call 2 right now but will probably cancel it when SWG comes out. you cant really have 2 of those kinda games at once. JUST DONT BE A JEDI everyone is going to be one. im gunna start a crime syndicate that kills jedi's and keeps their lightsabers as trophies...

-GTi-VR6_A3
Is GT any better with the wheel? I played Project Gotham with the wheel and it was really really touchy... like you had to get used to it or something...

So what kind of a character are you going to make for Galaxies? I want either a Mon Calimari, Wookie, or Trandoshan as my race and I want to be able to use lots of different blasters... not sure how the games going to work, but I want to be able to use almost any weapon in the game...

Maybe I'll make a Human and make him go through the Imperial ranks... being a stormtrooper would be so sick

-Grendel
Old 03-13-2003, 09:30 PM   #19
GTi-VR6_A3
H4X0R T0 T3H M4X0R

Quote:

Is GT any better with the wheel? I played Project Gotham with the wheel and it was really really touchy... like you had to get used to it or something...

So what kind of a character are you going to make for Galaxies? I want either a Mon Calimari, Wookie, or Trandoshan as my race and I want to be able to use lots of different blasters... not sure how the games going to work, but I want to be able to use almost any weapon in the game...

Maybe I'll make a Human and make him go through the Imperial ranks... being a stormtrooper would be so sick

-Grendel
yea you do have to get used to the wheel. it is different but it is really fun. a bit touchy since the wheel only roates like less than 360 degrees from lock to lock. i think its great though so i dunno.

in SWG i think i might be a rodian bounty hunter pilot or sumthin of the like maybe a human. NOT A DAMN DARTH MAUL LOOKALIKE like so many people will. as for being a human in the ranks it wont let you. it is explained why on the site. along with why you cant kill vader but you can do missions for the empire and be in the rebellion. too bad i cant be a jawa bounty hunter

-GTi-VR6_A3
Old 03-14-2003, 04:41 AM   #20
k_dog
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via ICQ to k_dog Send a message via AIM to k_dog Send a message via MSN to k_dog Send a message via Yahoo to k_dog
You automotive nerds....lol
Final Fantasy X is undoubtedly the best game on that list.
Brian
k_dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2003, 03:58 PM   #21
GTi-VR6_A3
H4X0R T0 T3H M4X0R

Quote:
Originally posted by k_dog
You automotive nerds....lol
Final Fantasy X is undoubtedly the best game on that list.
Brian
too bad VII is still the best. they need to re release it wiht all new grafix on ps2

-GTi-VR6_A3
Old 03-15-2003, 10:43 AM   #22
Grendel
AF Enthusiast

Quote:

too bad VII is still the best. they need to re release it wiht all new grafix on ps2

-GTi-VR6_A3
You think VII is the best? I'm playing through FF Tactics right now and I like the story better than VII... I like the gameplay in Tactics better too...

I never did finish VII, got bored around some caves part... I'm too lazy to go back and finish it...

-Grendel
Old 03-15-2003, 11:24 AM   #23
GTi-VR6_A3
H4X0R T0 T3H M4X0R

Quote:

You think VII is the best? I'm playing through FF Tactics right now and I like the story better than VII... I like the gameplay in Tactics better too...

I never did finish VII, got bored around some caves part... I'm too lazy to go back and finish it...

-Grendel
i liked the story and gameplay of VII better than all of the others. tactics is great fun but i still like VII better. which caves are you stuckin and what disc are you on. i have beaten the game so many times...

-GTi-VR6_A3
Old 03-15-2003, 12:52 PM   #24
k_dog
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via ICQ to k_dog Send a message via AIM to k_dog Send a message via MSN to k_dog Send a message via Yahoo to k_dog
Quote:

-Grendel

How can you possibly say that Tactics' Story is beter than VII's?!?!
Brian
Old 03-15-2003, 06:59 PM   #25
Grendel
AF Enthusiast

Quote:

i liked the story and gameplay of VII better than all of the others. tactics is great fun but i still like VII better. which caves are you stuckin and what disc are you on. i have beaten the game so many times...

-GTi-VR6_A3
The caves are right after the part where you go in the basement of the white imperial house or whatever... I'm not really sure, havent played the game for a while...

Quote:
Originally posted by k-dog

How can you possibly say that Tactics' Story is beter than VII's?!?!
Brian
I like Tactic's story way better... VII was just about the end of the world, bla bla bla... Tactics has so much going on at once, and so many twists and doublecrosses... its nuts...

-Grendel
Old 03-15-2003, 07:36 PM   #26
k_dog
AF Enthusiast

Quote:

I like Tactic's story way better... VII was just about the end of the world, bla bla bla... Tactics has so much going on at once, and so many twists and doublecrosses... its nuts...

-Grendel
If that is all you think VII's story was about, then either you didnt play it enough, or you didnt play much attention half of the game...
Brian
Old 03-15-2003, 07:56 PM   #27
Grendel
AF Enthusiast

Quote:

If that is all you think VII's story was about, then either you didnt play it enough, or you didnt play much attention half of the game...
Brian
Probably a little of both, I'm still on the first disc...

-Grendel
Old 03-15-2003, 07:59 PM   #28
k_dog
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
The caves are right after the part where you go in the basement of the white imperial house or whatever... I'm not really sure, havent played the game for a while...
Could you elaborate more on this....lol
Brian
Old 03-16-2003, 12:06 AM   #29
Grendel
AF Enthusiast

Quote:

Could you elaborate more on this....lol
Brian
Ok, its in the town where Sephiroth has that lab in the basement and there are all the books all over... I dont remember all the details of it...

Not really important tho... I don't have the time to try to finish VII right now...

-Grendel
Old 03-21-2003, 10:03 AM   #30
grandprix92
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to grandprix92
Re: GAMES

Quote:
Originally posted by StageOneGalant
GT3 all they way,, and GTA3 a close second.
completely agree. but then in third, simpsons road rage.