Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Toyota > ECHO/Vitz/Yaris
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-14-2016, 01:22 PM   #1
stevebennett5
AF Newbie

toyota echo help

i have a 2001 toyota echo i just completed a complete brake job i used after market rotors drums shoes and pads .im having an issue with the front brakes rattling its really loud when i hit bumps in the road .i researched the internet and found out alot of people have the same problem..i went to a toyota dealership today and asked them what i can do about the rattling the parts guy told me that this was the first that hes ever heard about the pads rattling on a toyota echo.. so i asked if theres some kind of clip that i can get to install on the pads and he said no...theres got to be a shim or something that i can get to stop the pads from rattling. the squealing i can put up with but the rattling is getting unbearable the parts guy told me i can get the factory pads but i told him hows that going to stop ,my rattling problem the pads are the same size as the ones i put on he was trying to make money. does anyone have any advice ??? i know theres got to be some kind of clip to stop the pads from rattling any help would be helpful
stevebennett5 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Toyota > ECHO/Vitz/Yaris