Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Comparisons
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Car Comparisons Compare any cars and find out what every body else thinks. Just refrain from making stupid comparos like Viper vs. Geo Metro :)
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 09-28-2011, 07:27 PM   #1
Mikey4865
AF Newbie

2012 Hyundai Sonata SE vs. 2009 Acura TSX

Those 2 cars are in my price range at the moment. The Hyundai at 22,500 (although I have been working to get that price I am sure I will get it) and the 2009 Acura looks like I could get for around 23,500 with about 25-35k Miles. Since the prices are so close my payments wont very much. The only thing I am worried about is the fact that I wouldnt have the acura for a long as I had the Hyundai. I assume from 2009 with say 30k miles I would have it for 6 years at most but the Hyundai I would have for 10.

What do you guys think of both of these cars and keep in mind these prices and mileage figures as I am also.

Hyundai : $22,500 0 Miles
Acura : $23,500 27-35k Miles

Thanks for the advice anything is helpful!
Mikey4865 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 06:42 AM   #2
Jimster
Here for the pussy, man.

Send a message via ICQ to Jimster Send a message via AIM to Jimster Send a message via Yahoo to Jimster
Re: 2012 Hyundai Sonata SE vs. 2009 Acura TSX

Honestly the Hyundai is much better than the TSX.... Driven both cars under slightly different guises (The Sonata was rented to me by Thrifty, known as an i45 here) and evaluated the TSX (Called a Honda Accord Euro, only available as a 2.4 here), before deciding on a second hand Audi. The TSX offers nothing that the Sonata does not for what is likely a significantly lower price.

2007 Audi A4 3.0 TDI Le Mans
Jimster is offline   Reply With Quote