Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Hyundai > Tiburon | Tuscani
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 04-19-2002, 05:52 PM   #1
mtx98tib
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to mtx98tib
Ram air

I just got a 98 tiburon not too long ago and my friend keeps telling me I should put a ram air on my car. i was wondering if anyone could give me some info on what it would require and how i would do it.
mtx98tib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2002, 07:47 PM   #2
DCookSta
AF Newbie

Re: Ram air

Quote:
Originally posted by mtx98tib
I just got a 98 tiburon not too long ago and my friend keeps telling me I should put a ram air on my car. i was wondering if anyone could give me some info on what it would require and how i would do it.
Well if you mean a cheap ram air, or a shorty (WAI) look at this. All i did was take out the stock intake and airbox, then slap a cone filter on the end of the <MAFS?> Here's a pic i did about a month ago

I have since then changed my setup to a custom CAI.
DCookSta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2003, 03:31 PM   #3
pontiactrac
AF Enthusiast

ram air is a domestic term, you mean cold air intake, unless you mean your tib is going to have a hood scoop/s