Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Lincoln > Town Car
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-31-2008, 10:51 PM   #1
Kitt1993
AF Regular

Att All, Car Accident

Hello everyone, at approx 9:30 pm est, I was in a vehicle accident. The Abe Lincoln took out a Pontiac Gran Prix. I was in the middle of a 3 lane highway to my left was the Pontiac and the Right was a Escape. When the light turned green, I noticed that her headlight seemed very close to my car as I looked outside my window, her light was right at my mirror and getting closer. I laid on my horn for about 10 seconds and was forced to start moving into the right lane and almost hit the Escape. Before I knew it, BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She slammed right into the left rear wheel well and quarter panel. She then gets up next to me like she wants to fight. I rolled down my passenger window and asked the guy in the Escape if he could stay as a witnes, he did. I called the Police and the arrived rather fast. The Female office asked if I was ok and I said I was shaken up a little. As I was talking to the Officer, the girl jumped between us and said to the officer that I was at fault. The officer looked at her and me as if she didn't just say what she said. I replied to the Officer I would go and get my paper work. She aggreed, and asked her what her side of the story was. As I was getting my stuff, another officer came and asked me what my side of the story was, so I told him, he also asked the witness and then they left. The witness seemed to side with me as I over heard the conversation. I was then asked to move my car around so I did and parked next to the Officer. She waved me over to her car and said heres you license, insurance, and I will have the report tomorrow morning. I asked her whom was at fault for this and she said very sternly, "She Is". I said ok, and left. The damage to the President is rough. I am going to get estimates tomorrw and keep you all informed. Dam this shit happen to me.

Good News, I think her car was towed b/c her tire was bent inward.

Thats 4 wrecks this cars been in.

Bryan

Abe Lincoln, opcorn:

The President,

Lucky Number 5
Kitt1993 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Lincoln > Town Car