Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Exterior | bodykits | Lighting
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Exterior | bodykits | Lighting When your ready to showoff that 'H' ride, here's your forum!
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 10-04-2005, 10:34 PM   #1
mattcivic
AF Regular

eyebrows

How many of you out there have eyebrows on your civic's??? I am very surprised to have only seen one other Civic in CT with eyebrows besides myself. I am happy to have something not many others have on a civic which is rare nowadays, but the eyebrow is a very neat and clever body mod. Just wondering why more of you don't have them.
mattcivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 05:45 PM   #2
civic_stuntin
AF Regular

Re: eyebrows

actually i bout bought some on ebay the other day and i was thinkin the same damn thing, i was like "why do i never see them around?"

i've never seen any civic in town with them
civic_stuntin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 07:20 PM   #3
tomsindahizouse
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to tomsindahizouse
Re: eyebrows

I believe that the reason you dont see many around anymore is because...everywhere you used to look somebody had eyebrows....its like the light cutouts that you see on pickup trucks...they are kinda cool at first...then they just look gaudy. Eyebrows, Clear Tails, Altezza's, and Aluminum Spoilers all fall into the same category. More power to you if you like them though. I'm not hating...its just my opinion. Used to see them all the time.

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Exterior | bodykits | Lighting