Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Lamborghini > Murciélago (Murcielago)
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 12-17-2002, 10:14 PM   #1
Tony_Ensemble
AF Enthusiast

Merry Xmas, Happy Holidays to All...

Merry Xmas and Happy Holidays to everyone out here.

I want to express my thanks to all you regulars that make coming out here so fun. I am thankful to be living in a time when an otherwise diverse set out people can get together to discuss common interests and just be dudes. (and dudettes)

Even though I barely know you guys I do feel like I have more friends in my life. So, thanks to friends and Happy Holidays!

-Tony
Tony_Ensemble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2002, 04:12 AM   #2
DNovo
Banned

Tony_Ensemble
Merry Xmas and Happy Holidays to everyone for you out here too
DNovo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2002, 04:40 AM   #3
DigitalOxygen
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via ICQ to DigitalOxygen Send a message via AIM to DigitalOxygen Send a message via Yahoo to DigitalOxygen
Merry Christmas and get wrecked at new year!!!

Hey Tony Merry Christmas and a non sober new year!!! It's good to see a diverse range of Lamborghini owners here who aren't snotty or stuck up and who actually like to show their cars off rather than hide them for most of the year.

The colour of your Murciélago is incredible, really bright and fresh looking and looks excellent with the sun beaming off it.

Thanks again Tony and have a Happy Christmas and an umm prosperous new year!!!
Old 12-18-2002, 10:27 AM   #4
Dying4One
AF Newbie

Tony,
As I have said before, thanks for taking the time to share with us non owners that have to drool over your pics every day. From what I have seen you are the only owner on the board here that has took time to post pics of your car. I could go into how nice a car it is but I am sure you know that better than anyone. I hope to one day see one in person but until then your all I got. Merry Christmas everyone !!!!
Dying4One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2002, 02:30 PM   #5
sizzilinS7
AF Regular

Tony, I love you too. Yeah, I think it is awesome that Lamborghini owners from across the world can talk about their cars and have a good time. Oh, Tony can I have a picture of your Murcielago?
sizzilinS7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2002, 11:09 AM   #6
Menu dei Motori
Click here

Send a message via ICQ to Menu dei Motori Send a message via AIM to Menu dei Motori Send a message via MSN to Menu dei Motori
hi tony,
hi all others

i also want you to wish a merry christmas and a good driving year 2003!

enjoy your holidays
and especially you tony enjoy the hot bahamas!!! (do they celebrate christmas there?)
thanks again for all who post pics and articles and stories of their own and other cars !

Menu dei Motori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2002, 10:02 PM   #7
JESUS28
AF Enthusiast

HI TONY!

I'm the guy of the long question ever!

Really I want to thank you the kindness and real friendship you maintain with all people in this forum, sharing with us the wonderful dream that means to drive that AWESOME MACHINE!!!

You have been the FIRST USER, THE FIRST!, owning a Murciélago and sharing your happiness with all people here. Certainly, you can bet you have made happy a lot of people, sharing with us your driving experiences, becoming a part of our dreams.

I hope that kindness and real friendship be an EXAMPLE TO FOLLOW to the lot list of users that do not support enthusiast sharing with them their friendship, experiences and hapiness.

Again Tony, thank you for be a good person and a real friend.

A Spanish Bull inspires the car, a bull named "Murciélago" from the cattleman "MIURA", name used in another car of the Lamborghini Brand "Lamborghini Miura" it shows a closer relationship between Lamborghini brand and the Spanish soul of strength and courage.

Certainly, Miura cattleman have a great tradition and history in my country, Spain, providing bulls with strength and courage to the Spanish Bullfighters.

Spain is a country of ancient traditions, probably the bulls and bullfighters are one of our most known traditions worldwide. However, I will share with you and all the users of this forum one Christmas tradition of our contry.

Don't panic! bulls are not involved!

Ok, here we go, now... In December 31, when the clock says 00:00 beginning the new year, people have ready 12 GRAPES. Each grape represent a month of the year, that is the reason we have ready 12.
So the main clock of the cities and villages in Spain (the city council clock... or other clocks from public buildings) begin stroking bells. The clock sounds 12 times for each 12 grapes. Meanwhile, people is eating the grapes at the rhytm of the bells.

The tradition says each grape will bless each month of the incoming year.

I want to wish you Tony as well as your family and ALL THE USERS AND FRIENDS OF THIS FORUM, each month of the incoming year will be full of happiness, health and prosperity.

Merry Xmas and a Happy NEW YEAR 2003 !

God blesses to all
Old 12-20-2002, 08:53 AM   #8
Menu dei Motori
Click here

Send a message via ICQ to Menu dei Motori Send a message via AIM to Menu dei Motori Send a message via MSN to Menu dei Motori
jesus thanks for your nice wishes!!!
i know this spanish tradition.
you also eat a special cake around this time right?
it´s quite difficult to eat all these grapes with he clocks right?

merry xmas again
and a happy new year
Old 12-21-2002, 01:30 AM   #9
JESUS28
AF Enthusiast

Hi Menu dei Motori,

First, let me I wish you to you and your family a Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year 2003

Yes yes, eat the grapes is difficult, that's the reason hospitals are working hard at the end of the year hahaha no I'm joking anyway.

Yes, you right is very difficult, but people here do some "tricks" to do it easier like remove the seed in the grapes and peel the skin. With that tricks are relatively easy to eat. The most complex is don't get confussed with the clock sound and follow correctly the rhythm.

A cake ? A special cake ? mmmm well I'm not sure... oh yeah yes.. you are meaning to a cake named "ROSCON DE REYES" is like a giant donut, but not exactly a donut is difficult to explain. That kind of donut have inside fruits, but not fresh fruits, I am meaning the fruits you can find inside the cakes... (don't know the word in English)...

Here we have another tradition, in that donut, inside you can find a present... by example a ring ... or a little toy for childs (something like Kinder chocolate eggs... but in Spanish version... you know)

Could be a good idea find the KEYS OF A MURCIELAGO inside that cake, but I think cake shops are not giving Lambos to the clients.

We eat that cake during January, exactly in early the second week, that time we celebrate the "REYES MAGOS" another holiday, like Santa Claus, but here we do not celebrate Santa, we celebrate "REYES MAGOS".

Tradition says in the night, childs, are visited by the Three Orient Kings, the same that they gave presents to Jesus Cristh when he was born.

Childs here are writting letters to the Three Orient Kings during November and December, to tell them what presents they want to receive.

THEY SAY ... I WANT A LAMBOOO I WANT A LAMBOOO!!

In Xmas we don't have any other traditions than these, people drink Champgne, but I prefer German beer (the best!) if possible my loved beer L O W E N B R A U

Again, Merry Xmas !!
Old 12-21-2002, 03:54 AM   #10
Menu dei Motori
Click here

Jesus28,

thanks for your long explanation of these spanish traditions!
i have had 3 years of spanish at a german school but i had big problems to learn this language. i don´t know why i found it so difficult. maybe i didn´t learn enough.

para ti y tu familia, feliz navidad también

(plz don´t answer in long spanish sentences because i wouldn´t understand them)
Old 12-21-2002, 11:13 AM   #11
JESUS28
AF Enthusiast

Hi Menu dei Motori,

It's nice to hear you had learn Spanish in Germany. Unfortunately I don't learn German, but I like a lot how it sounds.

German is very very very complicated too because the same as Spanish have latin roots, and verbs are difficult to handle.

In Spain we welcome every year a lot of people from Germany and certainly, german people likes a lot our country. An automotive example: Ferdinand Piëch (the Volkswage CEO) have a mansion in Spain in the Canary Islands.

If you want a spanish teacher for free, to learn Spanish, then add me to your mesenguer contact list. I will be happy to hear from you and talk about Lambos.

I had heard the word "MURCIELAGO" is difficult to pronounce to the english and german people. Ok, I promess you to teach how say MURCIELAGO in perfect Spanish with perfect Spanish accent.

Tony if you want a friend here in Spain, add me too

mrmister001@hotmail.com
Old 12-21-2002, 02:40 PM   #12
Terminator 3
Banned

For all Lamborghini Fans
Terminator 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2002, 03:11 PM   #13
Menu dei Motori
Click here

thanks!

merry xmas for you too
Old 12-25-2002, 10:49 AM   #14
Tony_Ensemble
AF Enthusiast

Hi from the Bahamas

Hello and merry xmas to all. Here is a pic from vacation in the Bahamas and Xmas day.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg beach.jpg (68.7 KB, 77 views)
Tony_Ensemble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2002, 05:51 PM   #15
Menu dei Motori
Click here

hi tony nice to hear from you.
what´s the temperature?
as you can hardly see on the pic it´s good

enjoy the rest of your holiday (2 weeks left... right?)

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Lamborghini > Murciélago (Murcielago)