Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General > Dealer Experiences
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Dealer Experiences If you want to brag or complain about the deal or the service you got, this is the place.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-15-2004, 02:31 PM   #1
gviaca
AF Newbie

Angry customer satisfaction survey

I recently purchased a 2001 BMW and I must say it is a very nice car. A few days later I was being contacted by BMW of North America to fill out the customer satisfaction survey, which I gladly did online. To my surprise this afternoon I got a call from the salesman I got the car from complaining about the score I gave him on the survey. Needless to say that it was mostly unexpected, and very disappointing that this could happen. How is it possible that the dealer could get my info as a feedback regarding their performance on the sale? and then call me to complain about my decisions on the survey. I am very upset by the lack of care from whoever is in charge on this department and I would be very grateful if you could direct me to the right person to have this issue reviewed or at least bring it to the attention of the right person, of course this same complaint would be posted on many BMW internet forums so that people are aware of how this "survey" is handled.
gviaca is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General > Dealer Experiences