Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Integra
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
View Poll Results: Which do you like better, the Integra or RSX?
Integra 122 24.75%
RSX 342 69.37%
Not sure 29 5.88%
Voters: 493. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-31-2001, 10:28 PM   #46
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by kenchan

...and being made fun by white and black folks out here in the US when I as little, that name calling is a very sensitive matter.

you were made fun of?!? that sucks... i've never seen anybody talk racist, except some of my black friends callin me white boy

dude that seriously sucks though, how old are you?
"Your ice don't shine an your chain hollow/ why you front in clubs for hours wit tha same bottle/ takin midget sips/ I run wit the richest clicks/ Tap the thickest chicks/ plus drop the slickest hits/ you know nothin about L/ so don't doubt L/ what's this muthafuckin rap game wit out L/ Yo that's like jewels wit out ice/ that's like china wit out rice/ or the holy bible wit out christ/ tha bulls wit out mike/ crack heads wit out pipes/ or hockey games wit out fights/ don't touch the mic if you aint able to spit/ flamboyant is tha label i'm wit.. muthafucka.... Big L"
Old 09-17-2001, 08:31 PM   #47
moe182
AF Enthusiast

Does anyone notice the difference between the color of the rims in canada and in the states on the type-S? In all the US car mags the RSX has some very light colored wheels like silver. But i went to a Acura dealership in Canada (where i live) and it had charcoal colored rims on it, and i saw one on the road here with teh same thing.....Can anyone explain this?
Old 09-17-2001, 09:34 PM   #48
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

maybe there's a rim option
"Your ice don't shine an your chain hollow/ why you front in clubs for hours wit tha same bottle/ takin midget sips/ I run wit the richest clicks/ Tap the thickest chicks/ plus drop the slickest hits/ you know nothin about L/ so don't doubt L/ what's this muthafuckin rap game wit out L/ Yo that's like jewels wit out ice/ that's like china wit out rice/ or the holy bible wit out christ/ tha bulls wit out mike/ crack heads wit out pipes/ or hockey games wit out fights/ don't touch the mic if you aint able to spit/ flamboyant is tha label i'm wit.. muthafucka.... Big L"
Old 09-18-2001, 02:27 AM   #49
F20C
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally posted by moe182
Does anyone notice the difference between the color of the rims in canada and in the states on the type-S? In all the US car mags the RSX has some very light colored wheels like silver. But i went to a Acura dealership in Canada (where i live) and it had charcoal colored rims on it, and i saw one on the road here with teh same thing.....Can anyone explain this?
Canada has the gunmetal looking rims for Type S model. Premium model uses the same rims as US Type S. Which is the silver shiny one you see.
Old 09-18-2001, 02:28 AM   #50
F20C
AF Enthusiast

There is a rim option as well for US RSX. It's a 7 spoke silver wheel I believe.
Old 09-18-2001, 06:02 PM   #51
moe182
AF Enthusiast

Yea, those silver wheels are an $1400-1500 (Cdn) option......its a huge waste of money...
Old 09-18-2001, 06:12 PM   #52
Chris
Oldie

Send a message via AIM to Chris Send a message via MSN to Chris
That is too much, sell the old ones and buy nice aftermarket ones.

The only bad thing about the RSX is that it isnt as visceral as the Integra, and I want my car to tell me exactly what its doing, not just being able to tell, but to feel it in the steering, hear the tires, feel through the seat what those tires are doing, not being in a cacoon.
Old 10-09-2001, 11:22 PM   #53
BabyTurtle4o8
AF Newbie

i like my RSX..it is sooooooo stock rite now..but i'm droppin it sometime before the end of the year, and prolly get intake/exhaust soon too..but i'm not a racer..and goshhhhh i'm too old for da import scene..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rsx1.jpg (13.0 KB, 888 views)
Old 10-10-2001, 06:38 AM   #54
NewbieUSchic
AF Newbie

Thumbs up

As tired as i am of most Honda/Acura cars this RSX made me say 'Wow an Acura!' which i haven't said in a while.. Unregretably I did sell my civic and bought a 2002 Lancer..yeah yeah i hear bitchin about it but i like it..i'm out of the import scene myself...or until the parts for the US Lancer comes out..heheheh
Old 10-10-2001, 11:21 AM   #55
Chris
Oldie

To bad the Lancer sucks, IMO, a Civic would be better. Buy a nice used Camaro!
Old 10-10-2001, 02:04 PM   #56
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by Chris
To bad the Lancer sucks,
that's a little harsh... it doesn't suck, it's just a family car.... it's basically like a civic
maybe it sucks compared to the lancer evo... but they're not even in the same league
Old 10-11-2001, 01:22 AM   #57
NewbieUSchic
AF Newbie

It doesn't suck..

I mean if you like civics which i did...in the past..but i don't like them anymore..i'm done with that ish.. i just thought i needed something different... and my lancer is a family car due to the fact i have a family.. i'm happy with it.. till the skyline comes out..hehehehhe
Old 10-11-2001, 01:27 AM   #58
F20C
AF Enthusiast

Did you get the OZ Rally Racing appearence package?
Old 10-11-2001, 02:23 AM   #59
NewbieUSchic
AF Newbie

Yes i did...other wise it'll just look like a galant..which it is..lol

Whatevers..i'm still new to the Mitsu scene so i'm not trying to act like i know stuff... But hey you know how hard it is being a girl with guys trying to act like they know more then you? geez its annoying.. its not like i don't know some stuff.. Oh and the only diff with the OZ rally edition and the ES is the OZ rally rims and there is a OZ rally stamp on the rugs and the back trunk...wooopty doo.....lol i still like my car :silly2:
Old 10-12-2001, 11:47 AM   #60
Chris
Oldie

I just meant its handling and straigt-line performance are rather sub-par, from an enthusiasts point of view. It is one of the quitest cars out there, a very big plus. And everything else works well. It is the perfect car for a great many people, and should help Mitsu tremoundously. I just think the previous gen civics were better driving than many of their rivals.

Actually, Mitsubishi has soem very good cars, people just don't know about them.

And the OZ edition looks kinda neat, to bad it has no new suspension tuning.