Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mazda > Bongo Friendee
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 04-25-2004, 11:55 AM   #1
monkys
AF Newbie

Bongo Wagon exporter from Japan

Dear Members,

My name is Yas, one of japanese car exporter, and own personal Bongo Friendy SGL5 '96 4WD Auto free top vehicle, and sometimes come to this forum, and read messages.

If my thread and messages bothers you, Please forgive me.

I export some Bongo SGLW, SGL3, and SGL5 to England every month, sometimes ship it to the import dealers, and sometimes ship it to the private custmers in England.

If you guys are interested in getting Bongo wagon series, Let me have your reqeusts e-mails to me directly.

I know it takes a lot of hours and money to import the vehicle by privately, and direct importing from japan, but I know You can save a lot of costs by private importing.

I have the list for the Bongo vehicles which I sent to U.K. in past, like Model year, model code like SGL3, and the exporting price, so I will send the informations to you when I have your e-mail reqeusts.

Private importing seems to be "Tuff things" I think so, and You have a lot things to do in U.K, like SVT, Register, etc, but I think it's not difficult things for you If you would pay the times and the effort to the matters.

I have my own company's website, and now show some BONGO WAGON, so If you have time, I recommend you to check the website periodically.
You might meet at the good vehicle in the webpage.

http://www.monkys.jp/e/

I get all BONGO vehicles from Mazda Newcar dealers, so the price could be more cheaper than the japanese auction buying price.
Especially Auto Freetop type vehicles We always have some stocks bound for U.K, so Let me have your requests e-mail.

Sincerely,Yours,
Yas
monkys is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mazda > Bongo Friendee