Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mitsubishi > 3000GT/Stealth
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 06-16-2004, 09:59 AM   #211
mitsuGTvr4
AF Enthusiast

idk wut id do, shooting the guy would just end you in jail, but if this guy is unstable enough to shoot a dog, how do u know, he wouldnt try and cap you?
Old 06-16-2004, 10:43 AM   #212
Igovert500
blue + red light magnet

Re: 3000GT's very own Off-Topic Thread!

Shooting the guy does seem pretty desirable, I'd think about shooting them and calling it self-defense, then hire johnny cochrane.
-Cusco front + rear strut bars
-Greddy type-s
-ATR downpipe
-no cats
-15Gs, 3sx aluminum pulley, FMIC, SAFC, walboro pump, EVO 560ccs, and Meth Injection Kit all waiting to go in shortly.

Your 1996 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 is the 92nd out of the 315 that were made that year. Only 21 of which are exactly identical.
Old 06-16-2004, 01:24 PM   #213
youngvr4
STREET RACING GURU

well, when the guy shot the dog he had a single shot shotgun, so when he let of his one and only round, they guy ordered him to drop his weapon and get in the back of the truck, then told the other bad guy to not move or he would shoot. his buddy went around to get the badguy behind the truck and put them both in the back of the truck and locked them in there until the sheriff got there.

i'll post the conclusion later
Old 06-16-2004, 02:04 PM   #214
IBKitty
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to IBKitty
Ooo, I love stories...*grabs some popcorn*

By the way warm weather for me all the way, I think maybe I am just cold blooded and depend on the warmth to be my energy, or I could be just like a bear or any other hybernating mammal, and just prefer to have the long sunny summer days. But direct sun is BAD, very bad. Sorry had to add that in.
Old 06-16-2004, 02:18 PM   #215
youngvr4
STREET RACING GURU

ya know thats the diff between here in seattle and down in arkansas. in arkansas its hot, the air is hot its like i have to learn how to breath again when i get down there. its just hot all over and everywhere. but up here its not hot like that it has a cool breeze, the bad thing about the heat up here is it feels like the sun is pointed at you and you only, witch makes it feel very hot
Old 06-18-2004, 01:39 AM   #216
youngvr4
STREET RACING GURU

here's what happend word for word

When that sheriff arrived you could tell he was a little nervous rolling up on the situation. I have no idea what the dispatcher was told of the situation or what was relayed to him. This was 1989 so using a mobile phone and staying on the line wasn't an option. Actually given the location of where this happened I'm not sure it would be an option today.

Once everything was sorted out we were cited for trespassing. It turns out the old farmer did have the legal right to control hunting access. My friend just paid the fine, I tried to fight it and ended up paying the fine after a court appearance. It cost me quite a bit since I lived 400+ miles away from where this happened.

Initially the old farmer and his side kick were not charged or cited for anything. Both men denied shooting the tires and both men claimed the dog was trying to attack him. They were given back their guns and released. After questioning the sheriff about this he said they had done nothing wrong and the county attorney would decide if anything would happen to them. Nothing ever happened to this man.

After I lost in court and witnessed how things were handled I'm glad it never reached the point of shooting the man. I really get the feeling I would have spent a long time locked up.
Old 06-18-2004, 08:23 AM   #217
YogsVR4
Funding the welfare state

Send a message via AIM to YogsVR4
Sounds like that guy got shafted. Blown tires and a dead dog.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
Old 06-18-2004, 08:45 AM   #218
Igovert500
blue + red light magnet

Wow that really sucked.
-Cusco front + rear strut bars
-Greddy type-s
-ATR downpipe
-no cats
-15Gs, 3sx aluminum pulley, FMIC, SAFC, walboro pump, EVO 560ccs, and Meth Injection Kit all waiting to go in shortly.

Your 1996 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 is the 92nd out of the 315 that were made that year. Only 21 of which are exactly identical.
Old 06-18-2004, 03:12 PM   #219
crawlerVR498
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to crawlerVR498 Send a message via MSN to crawlerVR498 Send a message via Yahoo to crawlerVR498

Decent story though . . . some people are just @$$ holes and deserve so much more than they ever get
Old 06-18-2004, 03:55 PM   #220
IBKitty
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to IBKitty
Boy, I am bummed out, I was hoping for revenge or even some sort of sympathy...eh, good story though, even though it was true.
Old 06-21-2004, 02:19 AM   #221
youngvr4
STREET RACING GURU

i went to the gun range today for fathers day. we brung the 357mag the 7mm mag and we rented a glock 9mm and a 22 some german gun, those kind james bond use to use. i shot pretty decent with the glock 35ft out, my sister it was her first time shooting a semi-auto and she sucked. then my little cousin who is 12 shot the 22 and shot better than everyone out of me my mom my grandpa and my older sister. isn't that a daisey.
i shot nice with the rifle but i did best with my moms 357mag from 40 ft out. fun day for the most part.
Old 06-21-2004, 09:56 AM   #222
YogsVR4

Sounds like a lot of fun. Its been awhile since I shot a .357 A friend of mine owns one with a concealed trigger and a two inch barrel. That sucker stings with the 357 mag rounds in there but its fantastic with the .38s.

I need to get back out for some skeet shooting one of these days.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
Old 06-21-2004, 10:41 AM   #223
YogsVR4

Several weeks ago I got a 1994 pamphlet from John about the upcoming release of the Spyder. I got it scanned in and started getting it so it was readable and sized to fit here. Then my machine (at home) bit the big one. I finally found the replacement box I wanted and ordered it. Its supposed to be in tomarrow. From there I hope to salvage the data from the PC before formatting the drive and installing everything again. I do have a copy of the sheets so I can always rescan them if needed.

I also have the FAQ I was putting together for us here on he machine and I hope I can get it back.

Just thought I'd let people know I haven't forgotten these things. I've just haven't moved real fast in replacing my box at home. (I still have an older PII 400 that I use to play around with, but I couldn't get my other machines harddrive recognized by it).

Old 06-21-2004, 01:53 PM   #224
John Pannebaker
AF Regular

Hi all my high speed connection has been down for the past 8 days, probably a good thing sense I'm not a hunter and I breed dogs. Yogs don't worry about the flyer I'm working on it from my end, I did get it back in the mail and I have barrowed a digital camera with a macro lens. Haven't figured out how to get it into this forum's format. By the way it's snowing here now!

Last edited by John Pannebaker; 06-21-2004 at 02:25 PM.
Old 06-21-2004, 06:16 PM   #225
youngvr4
STREET RACING GURU

its snowing?

Closed Thread

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mitsubishi > 3000GT/Stealth