Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > 240Z | 260Z| 280Z | 300ZX (Past Z Cars) > Classifieds
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Classifieds Need a part? Want to sell something? This is the place.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-09-2005, 04:48 PM   #1
integragirl98
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to integragirl98
90 z with 20 k original miles ultimate show car lambo doors LOTS MORE!!

hi i am selling my car need the money for other things... IT is a

1990 Nissan 300zx with ONLY 20000 ORIGINAL MILES! SHOW CAR!!!This is a custom show car will never find one in this condition. It has to much invested need to sell to pay for college. This car was never been abused. It has white wit red interior. Here is a list of all the things i have put into it... I will probablly miss some things because there is so much.. Its a MUST SEE!!!MAKE A REASONABLE OFFER I NEED TO SELL THANK YOU ~2004 celica headlight conversion ~ Clear corners ~ Has CLIMATE CONTROL ~Veilside body kit with a custom back bumper ~Stillen front panel that was custom made to fit in between the new headlights ~LAMBO DOORS(ONLY 300zx i have seen with these VERY RARE) ~17 INCH MOTEGI MR 7 RIMS WITH NITTO 555 TIRES INJENN intake with polished intake tubes ~ Sprint lowering springs that lowers the car 1.5 inches all around ~ C5 corvette tailight conversion ~ Shaved door handles with poppers ~ Ttops ~ Engine has parts chromed, polished and powdercoated that are getting put on right now as we speak. ~ Indash 7 inch tv with am/fm radio ~ PS2 hooked up in car ~custom fiberglass box that fits 4 audiobahn subwoofers pushing 700 watts a piece ~APEXI N1 exhaust ~windows are tinted Cars interior is all fiberglassed and custom box for four tvs is installed... also the whole body kit is molded with a custom front bumper. thank you Make me an offer thank you I did all this work to the car because I was planning on showing it however I now have to pay for college so this car must go. email me at oey11@netscape.net thank you
ALso comes with brand new 18 inch cabo mirage rims with 18 inch spintek spinners everything still in boxes.

Will sell for 28000 or best offer... Willing to take things off the car to make it cheaper... Also willing to take a partial trade plus cash or maybe even an even trade ... This car has been appraised at 45000 ONE OF A KIND you will never see one like it thank you

Air Conditioning; Alloy Wheels; AM/FM Radio; Cruise Control; Compact Disc Player; Rear Window Defroster; Power Seats; Leather Seats; Power Door Locks; Power Mirrors; Power Windows; Power Steering; Tinted Glass;
integragirl98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 06:53 AM   #2
ZedEx
GO-FIGHT-KILL!

Send a message via AIM to ZedEx
Re: 90 z with 20 k original miles ultimate show car lambo doors LOTS MORE!!

... I've seen more than one Zed with Laborghini doors, it's not that big of a deal. You've been trying to sell this car for a while, huh?

-Wes
-2000 PY Acura Integra Type-R #686 - WhoRe
-1997 EGP Honda Prelude Type-SH - Daily driver

R.I.P Hypsi87:Andy Filson
ZedEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2005, 04:32 PM   #3
integragirl98
AF Newbie

Now on ebay!

Old 08-25-2005, 11:23 PM   #4
ZedEx
GO-FIGHT-KILL!

Send a message via AIM to ZedEx

... Yeap, that's the car. I've been seeing it for sale online for months, if not a year by now. Maybe you should lower your price.

-Wes
-2000 PY Acura Integra Type-R #686 - WhoRe
-1997 EGP Honda Prelude Type-SH - Daily driver

R.I.P Hypsi87:Andy Filson
ZedEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2005, 07:21 PM   #5
integragirl98
AF Newbie

it was actually only completed last week thats why it wasnt sold yet... I had listed it but then decided to do more work so when people emailed me i said it wasnt completed but since i had payed autotrader to run till sold i left it on there wit a higher price thank you

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > 240Z | 260Z| 280Z | 300ZX (Past Z Cars) > Classifieds