Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35 Excellent platform and the good ol' VQ30DE and VQ35DE engines.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-13-2004, 03:43 PM   #1
hungy82
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to hungy82
Wanting to trade 95-99 Maxima rims

Hello everybody, I am looking for a set of the 15 inch optional dealer installed 6 spoke alloy rims. I would be willing to trade my current set of 96 15 inch se alloy maxima rims, they are in GREAT shape with a few minor rashes. I just love the way the dealer option wheels look, and Im having a hard time finding them.

Please drop me a message and i will email the pics to whomever interested. Thanks again peoples. happy driving.
hungy82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004, 01:46 PM   #2
VQmax95
AF Regular

Send a message via Yahoo to VQmax95
Re: Wanting to trade 95-99 Maxima rims

To my knowledge, they didn't make 6 spoke 15's. The 5th gens. came with 17 inch 6 spokes.
Old 11-15-2004, 10:01 PM   #3
hungy82
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to hungy82
check out http://www.speedyautoparts.com/cgi-b...IMAXIMA26.html go to the 97-99 maxima wheel section and its the last wheel in that category, the 6 spoke silver alloy wheels. If anybody stumbles across these, please let me know.....
hungy82 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35