Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Frontier | Navara
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 12-26-2008, 06:35 PM   #1
Laurie830
AF Newbie

2004 Frontier A/C problem

Hi I hope that someone can steer me in the right direction (ha ha). I have a 2004 frontier and it has a 4 cylinder engine in it. Lately my A/C doesn't seen to be as cold as it used to be. Someone that my son knows said to replace the thermistor. Well, to make a long story short, I found out that this is some type of resistor, and I finally got the part and I was able to get to the old one. I have small hands so I could eventually get into the black box behind the glove box. I managed to get the old one out.

My dilemna is that the old one is white, and has two wires. The new one is red and has three wires (a black, a red, and a white). How can this be the correct replacement part if there are different number of wires? It says that this is an "amplifier" and the part number is 27675-9Z000 and I got it from courtesy nissan who says that it is the correct replacement part.

Anyone have any ideas? Do I have jump some wires together or something? I put the old one back in for now until I learn more.....

Help!
Laurie830 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Frontier | Navara