Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Racing > Street Racing
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 02-15-2005, 10:21 AM   #46
Aerowitz
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to Aerowitz Send a message via Skype™ to Aerowitz
Re: The Never Ending Race Thread

Lol, my "step" father's Geo Prizm tried to keep up with me last night as I was searching for other racers. The little car didn't have a chance in hell. I lost it going uphill! The Jetta is usually a turtle going uphill!

Needless to say, he was REALLY quiet this morning when he came in. Why did he even try?!

Aerowitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2005, 10:57 AM   #47
-Jayson-
AF Enthusiast

lol he tried to race in a geo prizm? He doesnt like cars very much or know anything about them.

SouthEast Ecotec Enthusiast
-Jayson- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2005, 11:05 AM   #48
Aerowitz
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to Aerowitz Send a message via Skype™ to Aerowitz

Oh, but he has like 50 stickers all over it. I guess that gives him about 500 extra horsepower? Oh wait, they're political stickers.

I have no idea why he's so proud of the little red boxmobile (with atx to boot), but hey, whatever floats his boat...

Aerowitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2005, 03:29 PM   #49
youngvr4
STREET RACING GURU

i got into a foot race with a dog today, does that count?
Old 02-15-2005, 03:51 PM   #50
dampachi
Banned

Send a message via AIM to dampachi Send a message via MSN to dampachi Send a message via Yahoo to dampachi

Was it on the sidewalk or street, youngvr4? The forum is STREET races. Fuckin' noob....

Just playing. Please don't ban me.
dampachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2005, 03:53 PM   #51
FormulaLT1
Fight the powwa!!!

Send a message via AIM to FormulaLT1 Send a message via MSN to FormulaLT1 Send a message via Yahoo to FormulaLT1
Re: Re: The Never Ending Race Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngvr4
i got into a foot race with a dog today, does that count?
Those are hard to take off the line cause of the 4 leg drive but on top end they bite, so that may make you run faster.(OK I am sorry, I know this isn't suppose to get off topic. So I'm done)

I killed a RX8 in my Formula a couple weeks ago (it impressed me how good it took off on the line though) and a miati in Z3 don't even know why I raced it but I think it had something to do with old people mistaking my car for one.

John
RIP Hypsi - I just want to express I will never be the same after having lost such a good friend. You meant alot to me and I feel I am a better person for having known you. Til the day we meet again my friend you will always be in my heart.

Mods: Weight reduction (I don't wear underwear)
FormulaLT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2005, 04:14 PM   #52
youngvr4
STREET RACING GURU

Re: Re: Re: The Never Ending Race Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormulaLT1
Those are hard to take off the line cause of the 4 leg drive but on top end they bite, so that may make you run faster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dampachi
Was it on the sidewalk or street, youngvr4? The forum is STREET races. Fuckin' noob....

it was in the street and ended up on top of my car. by the time i looked at me footometer, i was doing about 19mph. the dog with its 4leg drive was gaining on me at about 22mph. race was over after i ran into another car and ended up on top of it. dont drink and run kids
Old 02-15-2005, 04:27 PM   #53
ASTAutoSales
Banned

honestly, if you guys atually knew any cops. 8 out of 10 are assholes. i know some pretty cool ones. i was talking with a few on cruise night and they wanted to set up a run. they blocked an industrial road and i ran an OHP (Oklahoma Highway Patrol) Camaro on my bike (96 Honda Magna, highly modded) those camaros are insanely fast. i know some that cruise and street race in their personal cars up to 1/2 hour before they go on duty. if there as anyone in Oklahoma around the tulsa area that wants to run a crown vic im me for the small town im in.
P.S. i dont know the top speed of them but i personally have been in one doing 158mph and we slowed to take a turn.

I also have been told by a OHP that he hit 180 in his camaro on the turnpike (its a long toll road, 4-6 lane divided almost completely deserted at night and mostly straight. pretty much an american autobahn)
ASTAutoSales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2005, 04:33 PM   #54
dampachi
Banned

Send a message via AIM to dampachi Send a message via MSN to dampachi Send a message via Yahoo to dampachi

A cop trying to send up a street race. God damn. A mod should edit that post before some stupid kid gets set up.

PS: Glad you thought that was funny, youngvr4. Rather than being offended.
Old 02-15-2005, 04:38 PM   #55
CBFryman
Banned

Send a message via AIM to CBFryman Send a message via Yahoo to CBFryman

Man it was so tight. ok here is how it went. Just to let you guys know i am an underground street racer trying to get a job for these clubs we have. we race around town to different places following checkpoints marked by specific graffiti.
So we set it up. i am in my Dodge Viper GT-R Prototype. Im crusin when i get a call from my boss. he says to head down to main street.
we line em up. im agianst 5 other cars. a loutus elise (easy), Astin Martin, Modified cobra, stock Viper, and modified vette. we line them up and i launch like a mofo.
i pass like 3-4 of htem like it was nothing. its me, the cobra, and hte AM. we are neck and neck and we hit this 90 degree turn, i double clutch and hit 2nd and pull out of it. im feeling the vipers power. we hit the interstate and next thing you know the cops are on out asses.
well i know this viper can spank some crown vic so i fllow it and upshift to 6th. im going like 190mph when i het a turn that i wasnt expecting and spin out. the cop nails me and i have to stay there for 3sec before i am allowed to join the race agian....

wait...im so deprived im taking Test Drive as reality... too much video games too much video games too much video games too much video games too much video games too much video games...
CBFryman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2005, 04:51 PM   #56
CassiesMan
AF Vendor

Send a message via AIM to CassiesMan

Im sure the OK state govt would love to know that their cops are Autobahning it on the toll road (I take that road up to school from Texas). However,a fter racing on both, the G.W. Turnpike>OK Turnpike
CassiesMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2005, 04:51 PM   #57
youngvr4
STREET RACING GURU

Old 02-15-2005, 04:55 PM   #58
dampachi
Banned

Fuck dude, it's the cops. RUN! ...oh yeah I think already said this a few posts back. Or in another thread. But still. AHHHHHHHH.
Old 02-15-2005, 04:58 PM   #59
CassiesMan
AF Vendor

Send a message via AIM to CassiesMan
Re: Re: The Never Ending Race Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBFryman
wait...im so deprived im taking Test Drive as reality... too much video games too much video games too much video games too much video games too much video games too much video games...
Dude, I soooo know what you mean. Last night, me and some boys were out banging around the highway in my VR4, and then this dude runs up on us in his Skyline, and I was like, oh hell, man, its like survival of the fitest, so we were like weavin and shit, just spining though the gears....then my buddy tripped and paused the NFSU2 game, and I was like, dude, that was wack!

Then we turned it off to watch Aqua teen. I guess I'll never know if I can smoke that skyline...
CassiesMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2005, 06:50 PM   #60
ASTAutoSales
Banned

i think they may have an idea. one trooper lost 3 cars in a month. not from racing though but its no secret how they drive
ASTAutoSales is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Racing > Street Racing