Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mercury > Villager
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 04-08-2015, 06:31 PM   #1
lee759381
AF Newbie

Question 2000 mercury villager estae

i bought this car the odometer reads 255000 miles but the motor was replaced with a motor that had about 40000. My question is every once in a while it will run hot thinking maybe a small leak in the rad or the thermostat is bad. put some coolant and water and we are good to go... checking it regularly. My next issue is while it is in drive you can hear it cutting out so much i can see the steering wheel vibrate every time it does it. When it is park does not do this. Lastly every time i make a turn (mainly right turn it seems) it makes like a whhaaaa noise. If you can understand that.LOL I checked the power steering fluid and it at the min line... there is also a maximum line. The ac/ heat works. nice little van but worried about all of the ticks it has. Oh also when the car gets really wet like going threw a carwash it will start cutting out almost stalling the engine lite will come on but it seems (after is is dry) 10-15 min later it is fine. Hope someone can open my eyes on this issue.Thanks
lee759381 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mercury > Villager