Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Oldsmobile > Cutlass Series
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Cutlass Series Includes Cutlass Ciera, Cutlass Cruiser, Cutlass Calais, Cutlass Supreme, Custom Cruiser, as well as the GM N-Body subforums.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 02-28-2006, 01:42 AM   #1
300c_on_22s
AF Newbie

Looking to buy: 93-96 Cutlass Supreme

I'm looking to buy a Black on Black 1993-1996 Cutlass Supreme 2 door 3.4L DOHC. It was my first car and I'd like to find one and fully restore it. I'll take a different interior if availible but exterior Black.

Thanks!
300c_on_22s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 03:36 PM   #2
cutlassthatstalls
AF Newbie

Re: Looking to buy: 93-96 Cutlass Supreme

Im in Canada but i have a 1992 Cutlass Supreme 3.4L DOHC. it has black on black leather interior. the car has 220,000KM which i think is about 125,000 miles. i love this car but cant afford it, since i probably cant even afford a hyndai accent either. its been sitting for about 2 months now but within the last year it has easily passed an emissions test and a safety test. I also have four spare white doors a few extra headlight/taillight/turning signal casings and if u are very serious i ever have a good engine attached to a tranny and the front two tires and strut, although i must warn it has been outside for about 3 months now. The car was running fine when i parked it but now it has two flat tires. i will fix these tires if neccessary to complete any transaction. i regularly got oil changes about every 3000km since i liked checking out the car regularily too. The passenger side rear door rubbed a pole but otherwise the car is in great condition. It used to stall but hasnt since i replaced the tranny solenoid or something like that. The car has a sunroof, the factory bass boost (the system is pretty impressive for an old factory original), power everything, heated seats. The engine screams and i too plan one day on buying and restoring one of these babies as it is my first car 2. The car has minor rust in rather insignificant spots with are easily fixed. if your seriously interested email me @ ileftmymother@hotmail.com and ill take pictures if u want. any more question just ask.
cutlassthatstalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 03:39 PM   #3
cutlassthatstalls
AF Newbie

Oh kcuf i just realized u wanna 2 door this is 4
cutlassthatstalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 12:04 AM   #4
Ctuharsky
AF Newbie

I need to program my remote keyless entry for a 1996 Cutlass Supreme SL. Any help would be appreciated.
Ctuharsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 03:31 PM   #5
capt_howdy36
AF Newbie

i have a midnight blue one, 2 dr, rebuild at 1500000 its got 200000 on it now, fresh suspension installation, new shocks struts and spindle, needs a trunk lid and a piece of the rocker panel molding, i geuss i'd let it go for like 2500, considering.
capt_howdy36 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Oldsmobile > Cutlass Series