Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Dodge > Intrepid
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-25-2002, 01:04 AM   #1
MightyM
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to MightyM
shit

I just got my permit 2 months ago and today I was driving my Dodge Intrepid around the town and I got bored so I just started driving out in the country. I got to this park, and I went in to see whats there, theres a lake and a gravel circle, my car is automatic and thats the only place where I can make smoke and do burnouts, in gravel, so I just did a SLIDE there, on the other side some REDNECKS in an S10 saw me and they started whistling, I got out of there and my friend said theat they made a turn and that they were behind me, I didn' think nothing about this, I made a turn just to see if they were gonna come after me, THEY DID and I got scared, I got to this HIGHWAY enter and I stopped there few secs let the cars pass and I got on the highway, I looked in my rearview mirror and they got on the highway without stopping full speed they went into my line and they were right behind me, this scared the fucking fuck out of me. I slowed down and these fucking rednecks got beside me and they were like PULL OVER and they got right in the lane in front of me, I thought they just wanted to "TALK" or maybe they were like some PARK police or some shit they just wanted to talk, well I pulled over and they stopped in front of me on the side of the highway, the took baseball bats and got out I got fucking scared so I hit the gas HARD, I have no idea but my car was in NEUTRAL at the time, I don't know how it got there so I just revved, for a second I thought my engine died, so I was gonna die too, so I switched to DRIVE and floored it, while I was doing that the basterd HIT my car as HARD as he fucking could and I drove away, the other one didn't have time to get to my car and hit it, they got BACK in their truck and they were after me again, I passed 2 cars and I was doing close to 100mph, and when I got in the city I made couple of hard turns and lost them... shit, I got a BIG dent on the side of my car, I would call the police but I only have a permit, I didn't catch their licence plates... I don't know what to do.
MightyM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2002, 08:21 AM   #2
Pennzoil GT-R
AF Enthusiast

Thats bad, but unfortunately if you didnt get their plates i doubt there is alot you can do. Maybe YOU need to get a weapon of some sort just in case shit like that ever happens again (guns r legal in the US aint they?)
Old 07-25-2002, 08:34 AM   #3
spotovi
AF Enthusiast

If a group of 'Rednecks' or whatever tells you to pull over don't make any assumptions and keep driving. If they are cops then a cruiser will show up if you don't pull over. In some cases people are not like you so just don't show your nervous while you drive around and don't pull over unless you know them. Sometimes groups know who they can victimize and who they can't. Play it smart and you'll be ok.

Regards,
Spotovi
K&N CIA
Custom Bent SS Cat-Back w/SS Dragon Style Muffler (4.5 Inch tip).
Stock Suspension
Stock 14" wheels
Goodyear Eagle HP
Stock Brakes
spotovi is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Dodge > Intrepid