Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Ford > Mustang > Mustang Talk
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-22-2004, 04:20 PM   #16
Rod&Custom
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via Yahoo to Rod&Custom
Still doesn't really say GTO to me... I'll take the Cobra.
Rod&Custom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2004, 04:29 PM   #17
eillob
AF Enthusiast

Thanks for the pic wolf. I don't care for the color but it is pretty wicked looking.
Ported Cobra Intake, Ported & polished Windsor Jr heads, K&N, Vortech s-trim, 90mm Lightining mass air meter, 70mm throttlebody,1.7 roller rockers, BBK Long tube headers, offroad H-pipe, Crane cam, main cap girdle, 40 series flowmaster, 3.73 gears, MSD ignition, CGS subframes, A9L PIH kit, SCT custom burned chip, 42lb injectors, 190lph fuel pump, T rex and fuel pressure regulator, AFCO racing radiator

(If it doesn't scare the Hell out of you it isn't fast enough)
eillob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2004, 10:06 AM   #18
Ghost96Gt
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via MSN to Ghost96Gt
Re: $36.000 need to be spent

dang they just need to quit with this dual tips on one side and get dual exhaust! If i could pick a car for 36000 i would buy either a svt corba a used Zo6 corvette or a Sti all amazing cars in my book all handle and are pretty freckin fast for stock cars. U can buy a blower pulley for the svt and have what 450 hp or more upgrade to a kennebell supercharger and run 14 lbs of boost and have 600 plus. but a boost controller for the sti (one that will work bc the sti's ecu is so damn smart! u run a cold air intake it will see more air and flip on the check engine light for over boast and cut back the turbo.) both engines are forged so they can handle some serious power. the Zo6 405 hp LS6 the thing is a straight up beast amazing handling i belive it got over 1g on the skidpad or .98 so they thing is amazing u cant go wrong with those 3 cars or the other 2 u pick i personaly think the 350z is underpowered for its competion and the s2000 has what a 8800 redline DAMN.
Ghost96Gt is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Ford > Mustang > Mustang Talk