Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Coffee Break (Off-Topic) > COMPLETELY off-topic
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
COMPLETELY off-topic Talk about anything other than cars. But you can't be mad and angry in this forum!
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-03-2006, 11:25 PM   #1
mike1224
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to mike1224 Send a message via MSN to mike1224 Send a message via Yahoo to mike1224
Teen rapes own mother.....

http://www.wsfa.com/Global/story.asp...nav=menu33_3_6

Albertville, Ala. -- Police say a Marshall County teen raped his mother to get revenge on his brother.
Police say 19-year-old Gary Helms, Jr., raped his 45-year-old mother this past weekend at Willow Terrace Trailer Park on Doyle Drive in Albertville.
It's a twisted crime that police say Helms admits.
"From what we understand the rape stemmed from an argument between him and his brother. And apparently they were arguing over a girlfriend. And the rape was some sort of retaliation towards his brother," said Sgt. Jamie Smith of the Albertville Police Department.
It was unusual retaliation on an unsuspecting victim.
Authorities say Helms' mother was apparently passed out drunk on the couch when the rape started.
"During the attack she did come to and recognize her attacker. (Reporter: As her son?) As her son," said Smith.
That's when, according to the police report, the mother "tried to get away, but he held her down until he was finished."
"It's totally sick is what it is," said Smith.
Helms was arrested and charged with the 1st degree rape of his own mother.
Smith says it's hard to wrap your mind around.
"Shocked, shocked would be more a better way to describe it. That somebody would dip to the lows to do something of this nature. It's just pretty much a shock to the conscience of the general public," said Smith.
Helms is being held in the Marshall County Jail on $100,000 bond.

Quote:
Originally Posted by balls_to_the_wall
Some people are alive only because its illegal to kill them.
mike1224 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 06:18 AM   #2
blazee
Problem?

Re: Teen rapes own mother.....

Seems like a lot of trouble just so he can say "OH YEAH, I fucked your mom" the next time he fights with his brother.

I wonder how long until they end up on Jerry Springer. Hell, they match nearly every stereotype there is for "white trash":

1) They live in Alabama
2) They live in a trailer
3) They live in a trailer park
4) Incest
5) Mom passed out drunk
blazee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 10:26 AM   #3
tom3
AF Enthusiast

Lot'sa love in that family. No wonder America is so despised by the rest of the world these days.
tom3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 03:21 PM   #4
mike1224
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to mike1224 Send a message via MSN to mike1224 Send a message via Yahoo to mike1224

fighting over a girlfriend? "dude, your girl is making me so hot, i'll do the next p**sy that walks in the door."

Quote:
Old 11-04-2006, 03:22 PM   #5
mike1224
AF Enthusiast

being serious about Mom's for a moment, how's the wifey and pregnancy going blazee? its been a while since you told us that she was carrying.

Quote:
Old 11-04-2006, 03:26 PM   #6
blazee
Problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1224
being serious about Mom's for a moment, how's the wifey and pregnancy going blazee? its been a while since you told us that she was carrying.
Everything's going fine. The doctors say that the baby's doing good, and everything looks great. She's at almost 7 months now. The doctors changed the due date a few months ago from December to January. We found out that she's having another girl. My little girl can't wait to see her new sister.
blazee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 07:22 PM   #7
mike1224
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazee
Everything's going fine. The doctors say that the baby's doing good, and everything looks great. She's at almost 7 months now. The doctors changed the due date a few months ago from December to January. We found out that she's having another girl. My little girl can't wait to see her new sister.
thats great thats its all going well. I don't see how some of you do teh parenting thing... If I ever have a son like me, I would probably strangle the bastard.

Quote:

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Coffee Break (Off-Topic) > COMPLETELY off-topic