Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > BMW > 6 Series
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 12-17-2004, 12:21 PM   #1
g.brew
AF Newbie

front signal lenses

hi ya'll, i have 85 635csi that i am very fond of, however, i think the front turn signal lenses that poke out the sides of the car are ugly! i've seen lenses from 7series of similiar years that are flush with the fenders and hood, are these interchangeable with my 6? if so i would love to know. Any similiar opinons on these lenses, or am i wierd?

Thanks!
g.brew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2005, 12:33 AM   #2
83bmw633csi
AF Newbie

Re: front signal lenses

so if you don't like the lights that poke out maybe you shoulld think about 7 series. But i have seen them on 6's before
83bmw633csi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2005, 12:19 AM   #3
EdgePerformance
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to EdgePerformance Send a message via MSN to EdgePerformance Send a message via Yahoo to EdgePerformance

Quote:
Originally Posted by g.brew
hi ya'll, i have 85 635csi that i am very fond of, however, i think the front turn signal lenses that poke out the sides of the car are ugly! i've seen lenses from 7series of similiar years that are flush with the fenders and hood, are these interchangeable with my 6? if so i would love to know. Any similiar opinons on these lenses, or am i wierd?

Thanks!
First learn how to read german and swedish if you don't know how to, then go looking at the following sites and expect to spend over $100 for clear and EURO spec flush mounts which will also require the EURO assemblies as well to fit for over another $100 unless you find some generous 6er fool somewhere worldwide. Good Luck!

www.sanituning.de

Jared
Old 01-08-2005, 08:17 PM   #4
83bmw633csi
AF Newbie

hi, i have a 1983 bmw 633csi and i have seen smoke and clear turn signals on a german website called www.serie6.com they are under the pictures. i was wondering if anyone knew where i can get a set of them?
83bmw633csi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2005, 09:45 PM   #5
EdgePerformance
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to EdgePerformance Send a message via MSN to EdgePerformance Send a message via Yahoo to EdgePerformance

Quote:
Originally Posted by 83bmw633csi
hi, i have a 1983 bmw 633csi and i have seen smoke and clear turn signals on a german website called www.serie6.com they are under the pictures. i was wondering if anyone knew where i can get a set of them?
check the site I listed above. you also can try to find a MHW dealer in the USA!

Jared

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > BMW > 6 Series