Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Hummer (AM General) > General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 04-11-2004, 01:00 PM   #1
Uncle_Adolf
AF Newbie

$3000 too much for an 86 Eagle wagon?

Drove by a nice looking 86 Eagle wagon today. I got out and took a look around it. It's in real nice shape, only 70,000 kms. One owner, too. The person wants $3000 Canadian for it. I think that's a bit high, don't you? And the thing is, this guy is one of those consignment car sellers, so I imagine he only gave the person who sold the Eagle to him probably $1000, such a shame.

By the way, is this the proper forum for AMC cars?
Uncle_Adolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2004, 06:48 PM   #2
TEXAS-HOTROD
AF Regular

Re: $3000 too much for an 86 Eagle wagon?

I always thought those were so cool.
I found one sitting behind this guy's house. It's all complete but in rough shape. It will have a new home as soon as the ground dries out.
I heard somewhere that those could have some sort of collector value if complete/good/running shape. I can picture mine w/a slight lift, small block power and a set of BFG Mud Terrains.
Go for it, those are interesting vehicles. A little before their time, though.

AM General used to be a division of AMC which was part of Chrysler (too bad they went Dutch). So I guess you found the right place.
---TEX---

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Hummer (AM General) > General Discussion