Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Warehoused Archives > Girl Racers' Spot
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Girl Racers' Spot For the Female Racer....
  Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 05-09-2002, 05:25 PM   #16
Aunie
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to Aunie Send a message via Yahoo to Aunie
i hate girls that go to pepboys or autozone, spend $200 and call it a day, then go cruise the streets thinking that they have a suped up car.

or the chicks that do it just for the attention,and then no nothing about cars, or even know how to spell vtec or what kinda engine they have, all they know is hey i have neon led winsheild washer squirters LOOOOK ATT MEEEEE im fast.

i wish i could find some cool chicks in my area that are like me, a real enthuciest thats not driving a riced out car.

click on the pic ^
Old 05-22-2002, 10:06 PM   #17
93Civicgurl
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to 93Civicgurl Send a message via Yahoo to 93Civicgurl
I was in Myrtle Beach this past weekend. There was this girl driving this totally tricked out civic. Identical to my car, but she had more interior mods and a better system. Unfortunately my car was at home... Well this girl had a killer sticker on her front window. It was actually more of a website promo than anything. But it was www.notmyboyfriends.com I want that sticker....
Old 05-23-2002, 07:41 AM   #18
ricergurl
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to ricergurl
as some already said most of the time the girls are the OWNERS they usualy just sit there and let the guys do all the work.. i mean its ok to let them do stuff but if u dont know anything about cars then ur not really a car chick i know i go to local shops and out talk the guys cuz i know hondas like the back of my hand..sure ill let them change a tire if they want but i can almost any thing they can maybe more if i had a little more muscle.... so for all the girl car OWNERS dont think everyone else doesnt notice that you have no clue...
Old 05-24-2002, 02:09 AM   #19
Aunie
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to Aunie Send a message via Yahoo to Aunie
Quote:
Originally posted by 93Civicgurl
I was in Myrtle Beach this past weekend. There was this girl driving this totally tricked out civic. Identical to my car, but she had more interior mods and a better system. Unfortunately my car was at home... Well this girl had a killer sticker on her front window. It was actually more of a website promo than anything. But it was www.notmyboyfriends.com I want that sticker....

itd be cool if that site was actually up. although i wouldnt plaster my car with a sticker that said that.

click on the pic ^
Old 05-26-2002, 08:00 AM   #20
VideoNasty
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to VideoNasty
Quote:
Originally posted by saturntangerine
I hate guys!

All I heard at the Carlisle PA Custom Compact Nationals was either:

"Is that your boyfriend's car?"
or
"Show your tits!!!!"

I was so appalled! I mean, I went there to look at some nice cars, and to get ideas of what I may want to do to my car when I have the money. When I said that I drove a stick, all the guys were near-dumbfounded. Oh well. One day they'll learn.

this is the reason that I personally stay as far away from the compact show world and drag race scene as possible......

I can go to an SCCA event and be treated as an equal!!!
Old 05-26-2002, 08:05 AM   #21
VideoNasty
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to VideoNasty
Quote:
Originally posted by Aunie
i hate girls that go to pepboys or autozone, spend $200 and call it a day, then go cruise the streets thinking that they have a suped up car.

or the chicks that do it just for the attention,and then no nothing about cars, or even know how to spell vtec or what kinda engine they have, all they know is hey i have neon led winsheild washer squirters LOOOOK ATT MEEEEE im fast.

i wish i could find some cool chicks in my area that are like me, a real enthuciest thats not driving a riced out car.
I have to agree with you there.... Most of the severely riced and heavily modded body cars around here have girls behind the wheel.... and Im the first to shake my head and give a thumbs down when they rev their little civic DX at me.....

I've met a few chicks around here thru my SE-R club, they might not know everything(but niether do i) but we can sit down, talk about the differences between her EK SI and my B14 SE-R....sanely.....not screaming about how 'Honda r00ls and can beat anything out there' etc and so forth
Old 05-26-2002, 09:44 AM   #22
Scooter Bug
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Scooter Bug Send a message via Yahoo to Scooter Bug
stickers are ghey. nuff said

Becca
Old 05-30-2002, 01:04 AM   #23
LjasonL
Some Guy

Send a message via AIM to LjasonL
Quote:
Originally posted by Aunie

u mean u only hate girls that do that? i laugh at ANYONE like that, girl or guy.
Old 05-30-2002, 06:16 PM   #24
tendryll
AF Newbie

Send a message via ICQ to tendryll
Hey all
I'm new here, and it's SO GOOD to see girls who are actually interested and educated about cars. It's just annoying to see girls who cling to their boyfriends thinking that they are 'in' cause they get to be a passenger in a hot car.

There's no need for those girls! and it's good to see that there are some out there trying to make a difference!! haha.

btw, I drive a '99 integra.
Lisa
Old 05-31-2002, 10:07 AM   #25
silvercivicgrl
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to silvercivicgrl
Quote:
Originally posted by tendryll
Hey all
I'm new here, and it's SO GOOD to see girls who are actually interested and educated about cars. It's just annoying to see girls who cling to their boyfriends thinking that they are 'in' cause they get to be a passenger in a hot car.

There's no need for those girls! and it's good to see that there are some out there trying to make a difference!! haha.

btw, I drive a '99 integra.
Lisa
welcome! what u got done to the teg girlie?
Old 05-31-2002, 10:26 AM   #26
tendryll
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally posted by silvercivicgrl

welcome! what u got done to the teg girlie?
Well, I only got it on monday!!!! so i'm still on the high to finally have one i can call my own and play with.
It was my mission to get one for summer and i did, and now i'm this is my summer to do it up. so all i've had done to it yet was 35% tint all around and clear altezza tail lights. I'm not sure what else i'm going to doing yet... other than a spoiler and rims which are coming in the next few weeks. I'll post pics once i get my digi cam back from my bro!

Anyone have suggestions for me!!?
If so i'd love to hear them.
Old 06-03-2002, 11:00 PM   #27
Scooter Bug
AF Enthusiast

take off the altezzas. stock is so much nicer.

Becca
Old 06-04-2002, 09:20 AM   #28
tendryll
AF Newbie

really you think stock is nicer?
well it's not clear altezza's ... and i'm not sure if they have a special name!! but they are the same red dots but instead of clear around them it's silver. it's pretty hot, when i get my camera back i'll post a pic and then tell me what you like better. ok!?
Thanks tho i love hearing different opinions.
Old 06-04-2002, 12:08 PM   #29
Scooter Bug
AF Enthusiast

they are still altezzas. stock is better. i promise. i don't care what color they are. if their not factory they are ugly. but that's my opinion.

i used to have altezzas, but realized they were ugly and put 99-00 tailights on my car. LOOK SOO MUCH CLEANER!!!

Becca
Old 06-12-2002, 03:59 PM   #30
G_racer
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to G_racer
Howa bout a Hottie, with a bodie, in a Audi.

-1994 Acura Integra LS-
*AEM CAI*
*DC Sport Short Shifter*
*Clear Bumper Lenses*
* Hyper White Lights*
*ITR Shift knob*