Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Accord/TSX/Accord Hybrid
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-12-2005, 04:00 PM   #16
StealthSonic
AF Regular

I live in San Francisco area and got pull over for my blue LED underglow. The cop told me that the only blue color light that can be shown on street is his police car. At the same time, inside my car, was fully lid in blue with every angle with blue lights and the cop didn't say anything about them instead he said "You must like blue color."

He gave me a fixed ticket just for the blue light under the car.

The funny thing was its easy to get another cop to sign off. The CVC code was just "unauthorize lamp" So I just told another officer that I had a set of blue fog light and I took them out. Signed~!
Old 01-12-2005, 09:31 PM   #17
AccordCodger
AF Enthusiast

Re: Neon Lights

Don't encourage him, StealthSonic.

START A NEW THREAD!
Old 01-13-2005, 11:20 AM   #18
deebo424
AF Regular

A new thread? Anytime I start a new thread I get told off for doing so rather than using an older one, and thats from a moderator!!! Someone please tell me if we are to use the search function and use old threads or to create a new one!?!?
Old 01-13-2005, 02:07 PM   #19
AccordCodger
AF Enthusiast

Igor - please give us the benefit of your wisdom here.
Old 01-15-2005, 06:05 PM   #20
PeanutM&MsRgood4u
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to PeanutM&MsRgood4u

Quote:
Originally Posted by deebo424
A new thread? Anytime I start a new thread I get told off for doing so rather than using an older one, and thats from a moderator!!! Someone please tell me if we are to use the search function and use old threads or to create a new one!?!?
Dude seriously read the rules:
"2) Do not bring dead threads (Old Threads) back from the dead. Using them as a source of research is fine. However, check the thread dates before you post and do not post in dead threads. Dead threads brought back to life will be locked. If you have a problem or question relating to the thread, start your own thread instead of posting in the dead one.

7) Use the AF Search function before posting questions. AF SEARCH Many topics have already been covered here at automotive forums and chances are some useful information has already been posted somewhere at this site. If you used the search and still have questions, feel free to make a thread and ask them, but make sure and let people know you have done research and used the search function already."

You haven't been told off for starting new threads. You've been told off for asking questions that have already been answered. Search old threads for answers to questions you might have BEFORE posting your question. You never know how many times it might have already been answered.

Good example:
http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...d.php?t=240464

Bad Examples:
http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...d.php?t=325804
http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...d.php?t=325836

IMO it seems starting a new thread on an old topic seems to be cool as long as you have something NEW to add. Asking the same old questions over and over hurts the forum and discourages the ppl that have been here forever from looking at posts.

P.S. This question is another one of those same old questions that noone wants to answer again for the umpteenth billion time. Also I apologize if this has already been solved by a mod.
Old 01-16-2005, 10:35 AM   #21
Wister06
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to Wister06

I'm from jersey the cops here aren't too much of dickheads about the neons but i like the switch idea i'm def goin to invest in that and make sure it has quick access for those sneaky cops!!!
Old 05-19-2006, 02:21 PM   #22
bmxchampion
AF Newbie

hey, i just bought 4 10" white neons for the inside of my car......but at the end of the wires they have flat metal pieces, what do i plug those into?
Old 05-22-2006, 08:07 PM   #23
Igovert500
blue + red light magnet

Please don't bring back old threads.
-Cusco front + rear strut bars
-Greddy type-s
-ATR downpipe
-no cats
-15Gs, 3sx aluminum pulley, FMIC, SAFC, walboro pump, EVO 560ccs, and Meth Injection Kit all waiting to go in shortly.

Your 1996 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 is the 92nd out of the 315 that were made that year. Only 21 of which are exactly identical.