Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Warehoused Archives > Girl Racers' Spot
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Girl Racers' Spot For the Female Racer....
  Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 10-01-2003, 04:24 PM   #106
JDMsweetz
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to JDMsweetz
Re: Hotties on the hood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thedarkside
All I know is why are you all hating on a girl for doing her thing...I think if I read correctly it was everyone else who was criticising her...so now your mad at her because she's defending herself? You know I don't know if I'd be proud to call yourself a ricer, because aren't ricers people who really don't do anything to their car but put "Type R" Logos or Yellow racing stripes to add performance? I'd be prouder to call myself an tuner or racer, as she acknowledges she is...oh by the way I'm asian too and I am definately not a ricer But wait I drive Import cars and motorcycles and tune them????? I'll acknowledge I'm a crotch rocket rider, rice rocket rider...

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got enough power to beat the grandma in the minivan next to you....
Hey, actually I wasn't making fun of her for defending herself, I give her props for doing her thang.You need to read. lol. Who are you to say what a ricer is? Really, a ricer could be anything from natural origin or pretty must as yourdescribed a poser. I am not a RICER like that though, thank you. I happen to have a obd1 4dr GSR with jdm dc2 b18C. Soon to be b20vtec cuz my bro wants my motor. So to hear you, sticking up for someone and then making assumptions that I race minivans..is just as lame. Really, get your facts straight. I meant myself as a ricer because she called someone else a ricer without knowing what they drive. that's just pathetic and forceful because she had nothing witty to say. Thanks.
Old 10-01-2003, 04:30 PM   #107
Thedarkside
AF Regular

Okay obviously I must be a dumbass because I had an opinion about what a ricer was . And ummm sorry I forgot to put quotation marks around it, but I was quoting....okay this is lame. Everyone's entitled to their opinions.... So since my intelligence is obviously on the scale of "Male bimbo" I won't say anymore Wait what was I saying???? Damn all this air in my head...it makes all those things...what are they called???? ummmm U know the bubble things that appear above your head when you say something in your mind??????

By the way...ummm I eat rice, but I also eat Taco Bell...does that make me a chorizo???? Just curious....
Old 10-02-2003, 06:11 AM   #108
solchick
AF Regular

Quote:
Okay obviously I must be a dumbass because I had an opinion about what a ricer was . And ummm sorry I forgot to put quotation marks around it, but I was quoting....okay this is lame. Everyone's entitled to their opinions.... So since my intelligence is obviously on the scale of "Male bimbo" I won't say anymore Wait what was I saying???? Damn all this air in my head...it makes all those things...what are they called???? ummmm U know the bubble things that appear above your head when you say something in your mind??????

By the way...ummm I eat rice, but I also eat Taco Bell...does that make me a chorizo???? Just curious....
You are the first one that has intelligence around here!!!!

Thank you for not making assumptions on who I am just because I posted a pic.

Oh yeah you are not a male bimbo, YOU HAVE SMARTS!!!!
Old 10-02-2003, 06:15 AM   #109
solchick
AF Regular

Re: Re: Hotties on the hood

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMsweetz
Hey, actually I wasn't making fun of her for defending herself, I give her props for doing her thang.You need to read. lol. Who are you to say what a ricer is? Really, a ricer could be anything from natural origin or pretty must as yourdescribed a poser. I am not a RICER like that though, thank you. I happen to have a obd1 4dr GSR with jdm dc2 b18C. Soon to be b20vtec cuz my bro wants my motor. So to hear you, sticking up for someone and then making assumptions that I race minivans..is just as lame. Really, get your facts straight. I meant myself as a ricer because she called someone else a ricer without knowing what they drive. that's just pathetic and forceful because she had nothing witty to say. Thanks.
How do you know I dont know what he drives? You cannot make that ASSUMPTION!

They were the ones that were critizing ME! I Think I handled myself well. Could have said worse.

Oh yeah, A Ricer is not a rice eater when it comes to talking about cars. I am guessing that 90% of America eats rice.

A Ricer is someone that slaps a Type R sticker on their car and thinks it gives them 20 HP.
Old 10-02-2003, 07:11 AM   #110
Thedarkside
AF Regular

Why thank you Solchick...its good 2 know someone likes me for my mind and not for my body

And I agree I think all of us have run across "Ricers" and we all know who those people are...they give the rest of us a bad name... Although I did slap a TRD sticker on my vehicle once and I swear it did help me beat that ferrari...of course it was in the rain with muddy roads...but it was probably the TRD sticker and not anything else

P.S. (Drives a Yoda Truck )
Old 10-02-2003, 09:40 AM   #111
CRXtc
Banned

Quote:
Hey Sol chick..I give you props for doing your thang but while defending yourself and dissing on others, shows that you're insecure and a bitch. If you were so calm about what people said and everything about you was real, you wouldn't call other people names nor would you call them a Ricer. Okay so what IS a ricer? It's me dammit, i'm asian and I eat rice! You can't call them car ricers cuz you have a Del Sol..made my Honda..Made by JApan..a rice eating company. And what 240 is saying, a bikini isn't half naked..it's the fact that you can't have regular pics of just you withouthope that one guy will find you attractive. Anyway that's all from me..BTW i work under my hood too..I'll post pics in a week or two

and Yah, if JDM means RICEY, I'M RICEY and damn proud!

she is an insecure bitch, hence the reason she had to get implants (or maybe she got them because the estrogen treatment they were giving "it" during "its" sex change operation wasnt working) either way "it" thinks "it" looks good and over on superhonda "it" tried the same shit and "it" got reduced to fucking cinders due to the fact that no one buys "its" bullshit, the only attention whore i see is that thing (solchick)
Old 10-02-2003, 09:41 AM   #112
CRXtc
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectre927
What's with all the hating. If you don't like the website, don't fucking look at it. She didn't ask for a review. No one truly knows what her motives were. Maybe she likes the attention, maybe she wants people to see her car, who knows, who cares? Get over it

and i didnt ask for your fucking opinion, if i did i would say you could speak, but i didn't say you could speak nor did i ask for your opinion so how about do this....stop talking
Old 10-02-2003, 09:45 AM   #113
CRXtc
Banned

Re: Re: Re: Hotties on the hood

Quote:
Originally Posted by solchick
Jealous? Went thru all that to make a point. I think you need a gf.

uhhhh no, i am quite secure with myself and i do not need to post pix of me half naked on a hood, nor do i need to get any form of implants to make me feel better about myself......you know what you need? therapy
Old 10-02-2003, 09:50 AM   #114
CRXtc
Banned

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hotties on the hood

Quote:
Originally Posted by solchick
And you are just as much of an attention whore. So now what?

My bf didnt think his CRX was a ferrarri either.....He new exactally what it was. Pretty fast too. I loved that car.

I could careless who looks at my pics

did i ever even say that my shit is a ferrari? fuck no, my car is quick for what it is but it is no where near where i want it to be and it probably never will be but you know what, i am secure in where it is at so how about this, change yourself back into a man (because you used to be some form of one) and then go to prison and be their new bitch, maybe that will give you some self esteem
Old 10-02-2003, 09:56 AM   #115
Thedarkside
AF Regular

Okay I can't believe how bent out of shape you are getting...#1 No where in that post did I say your car was a ferrari...don't assume the world revolves around you... This is just too funny. Well you beat me, your the better man cause obviously you shut me up...so go live in your little happy world

P.S. take the Giant stick out of your butt and laugh sometimes...your face won't crack
Old 10-02-2003, 10:08 AM   #116
CRXtc
Banned

Quote:
Okay I can't believe how bent out of shape you are getting...#1 No where in that post did I say your car was a ferrari...don't assume the world revolves around you... This is just too funny. Well you beat me, your the better man cause obviously you shut me up...so go live in your little happy world

P.S. take the Giant stick out of your butt and laugh sometimes...your face won't crack

uhhh WTF first of all that he-she said i am a ricer and she has never seen my car or me and she ASS(thats her)umes that i think my car is a ferrari, i know it aint a damn ferrari....the only one who is assuming that the world revolves around them is solchick, and even if i was assuming that the car was a ferrari HOW IN THE FUCK DOES THAT MAKE IT SEEM LIKE I THINK THE WORLD REVOLVES AROUND ME? and i have no stick in my ass, but you might want to take that dildo out of yours because you are acting awfully gay
Old 10-02-2003, 10:11 AM   #117
Thedarkside
AF Regular

Actually I'm big enough to admit when I was wrong...my bad I thought you were someone else that was replying...my computer screen read the info wrong. My mistake. Disregard everything I said to you, it was meant for someone else who I thought had replied...d'oh
Old 10-02-2003, 10:17 AM   #118
JDMsweetz
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to JDMsweetz
Re: Re: Hotties on the hood

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRXtc
she is an insecure bitch, hence the reason she had to get implants (or maybe she got them because the estrogen treatment they were giving "it" during "its" sex change operation wasnt working) either way "it" thinks "it" looks good and over on superhonda "it" tried the same shit and "it" got reduced to fucking cinders due to the fact that no one buys "its" bullshit, the only attention whore i see is that thing (solchick)
Lol..SolChick..I don't know what the beef is with you and everyone else but I really was giving you props, I mean I am gonna be honest and post my opinion as well on what you look like, but I do give you props for sticking up for yourself...but the whole pic under the hood thing, Is it just me? Cuz I wear wifebeaters under the hood..and It gets all greasy. Eh, I think I'm just dirty then. And my RICEY theory was mocking YOU. And 90% of people may eat rice but not 90% of people actually eat real, white rice. lol. Next time you post a number, do research hun.
Old 10-02-2003, 10:44 AM   #119
CRXtc
Banned

Re: Re: Re: Hotties on the hood

Quote:
Lol..SolChick..I don't know what the beef is with you and everyone else but I really was giving you props, I mean I am gonna be honest and post my opinion as well on what you look like, but I do give you props for sticking up for yourself...but the whole pic under the hood thing, Is it just me? Cuz I wear wifebeaters under the hood..and It gets all greasy. Eh, I think I'm just dirty then. And my RICEY theory was mocking YOU. And 90% of people may eat rice but not 90% of people actually eat real, white rice. lol. Next time you post a number, do research hun.

i am not solchick
Old 10-02-2003, 11:58 AM   #120
Spectre927
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Spectre927
Fuck you CRXtc. Whether your an ugly bitch whose ashamed of yourself (send us some pics to prove me wrong... side view of your A cups would be the best, so we'll know its you ) Or some faggot trying to join girl power, CRXtc? tech?, wtf? learn to spell dipshit. Is your name tc? either way, no one fuckin cares. You STARTED hating and throwing out personal attacks, I don't think IGOR would look happily upon that either. Then I say something in general applying to anyone, and you and your big fuckin internet ego,(I'm sure you're a puss in real life, and yes I'm assuming that, but its obviously ok to assume around here) ASSUME I was talking to you directly, I wasn't, I never knew nor even cared that you were here (or even existed for that matter), or in this thing at all until you directed some gay ass comment at me. I probably read your previous comments, but didnt really pay attention to the names.

"and i didnt ask for your fucking opinion, if i did i would say you could speak, but i didn't say you could speak nor did i ask for your opinion so how about do this....stop talking"
Looking at that makes me think you're PMSing(which makes you a female(cant really call you a lady), and before I was about to give you props on a CRX, now I just wonder, is that all your ugly ass could afford, or did you have any idea it was one of the best platforms for building?

One last thing before, I end this post, though I have a feeling I'll be back, is why didn't you girls give her props for starting a website, rather than flame her for having "slutty" pics? Any ways, if you don't like what I said, too bad, I said it.