Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Warehoused Archives > Girl Racers' Spot
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Girl Racers' Spot For the Female Racer....
  Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 02-24-2004, 05:06 PM   #46
screamr
AF Newbie

Talking Re: What would you (or do you) enjoy about being a street racing girl ?

what i like most about street racing is the rush you feel when you are racing someone else. You get so pumped up and it makes you want to do it over and over again. I havent raced in a while because my mustang was broken down for a while, but now that we put in a brand new 347 stroked engine and a T3T4 turbo, I will be kicking some camero ass out there on the street and at the track.
Old 02-29-2004, 07:16 AM   #47
girlsrace2
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to girlsrace2 Send a message via Yahoo to girlsrace2
I drive a manual..well its my b/f's crx..but I love it I wont have a automatic anymore....No one will race me for some reason, they will rev it at me and then fly by but they wont give me a chance to race them...I wonder why? Anyone know?

"Dont feel bad when a girl beats your ass in a race!"

"Objects in the mirror are losing!"

www.cardomain.com/id/mylilrex.....check this lil hot rod out...lol