Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Automotive Art > Car Modeling
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Car Modeling Share your passion for car modeling here! Includes sub-forum for "in progress" and "completed" vehicles.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-25-2003, 06:23 PM   #31
pre98zetec
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to pre98zetec Send a message via MSN to pre98zetec Send a message via Yahoo to pre98zetec
Re: Re: Re: New Products from Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shorty4859
I know he made it, but i have said many times...... i didnt buy it! How could i have copied it?
called resin molds retard

96' Integra GSR / ITR cams/valvetrain. Skunk2 IM, Greddy evo2, AEM CAI, RMF Header, Megan testpipe, Hasport mounts, Eibach coilovers, Beaks tie bar, Megan H brace, Rota Attacks, F/R strut bar, Kirk 6 point cage, Bride Cugas, Takata 4 Point, ITR Steering wheel
98' SVT Contour, 3L Port-Matched swap with SVT cams/full bolt ons; 224fwhp.
01' Chevy Blazer, DD.
pre98zetec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2003, 06:26 PM   #32
ShOrtyOC714
=p

Send a message via AIM to ShOrtyOC714
Re: Re: Re: Re: New Products from Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8ter_in_ny
called resin molds retard
I dont know how to do molds u "retard"
Old 08-25-2003, 06:29 PM   #33
pre98zetec
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to pre98zetec Send a message via MSN to pre98zetec Send a message via Yahoo to pre98zetec
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New Products from Me

Quote:
I dont know how to do molds u "retard"
i dont want to say this but; STFU u little bitch, quite copying everybody, i know im gonna get yelled at for this, but im sick of this shit, shorty STFU and integra14 ur exhauts kickass.

Josh

96' Integra GSR / ITR cams/valvetrain. Skunk2 IM, Greddy evo2, AEM CAI, RMF Header, Megan testpipe, Hasport mounts, Eibach coilovers, Beaks tie bar, Megan H brace, Rota Attacks, F/R strut bar, Kirk 6 point cage, Bride Cugas, Takata 4 Point, ITR Steering wheel
01' Chevy Blazer, DD.
Old 08-25-2003, 06:37 PM   #34
ShOrtyOC714
=p

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New Products from Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8ter_in_ny
i dont want to say this but; STFU u little bitch, quite copying everybody, i know im gonna get yelled at for this, but im sick of this shit, shorty STFU and integra14 ur exhauts kickass.

Josh
I am not copying anyone, the only person that i really copied was Integra14's on the exhaust, and anyways i used diff. kinds of materials then him.
Old 08-25-2003, 06:41 PM   #35
pre98zetec
AF Fanatic

Integra14, sorry to say this, but IMO this thread needs locked, before it gets out of hand, Shorty, admit it ur jealous.

Josh

01' Chevy Blazer, DD.
Old 08-25-2003, 11:15 PM   #36
Camber
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Camber Send a message via Yahoo to Camber
I think the mods will need to let everything get sorted out, or it will never stop. As for copying, you don't need to have the actual thing to make a copy, he made a tutorial for it, it can be easily copied. The same thing with the exhaust. Fish tubing and straws. It doesnt matter if you did'nt have them at hand, it's the principle of copying them.
Old 08-25-2003, 11:20 PM   #37
ShOrtyOC714
=p

Ok then, i guess most of the people on this forum copy FOTW intercoolers then, and Integra14's exhausts.... Cuz i know alot of people make custom intercoolers out of FOTW tutorial.
Old 08-25-2003, 11:21 PM   #38
Camber
AF Enthusiast

Re: New Products from Me

Quote:
Ok then, i guess most of the people on this forum copy FOTW intercoolers then, and Integra14's exhausts.... Cuz i know alot of people make custom intercoolers out of FOTW tutorial.
Yes, but they don't try to sell them do they.
Old 08-25-2003, 11:24 PM   #39
ShOrtyOC714
=p

Re: Re: New Products from Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camber
Yes, but they don't try to sell them do they.
Well... Theres Integra14 too, but i dont want to say anything anymore... Cuz i think this thread is out of control, and my suggestion is too lock this thread.... MOD anywhere?
Old 08-25-2003, 11:28 PM   #40
Camber
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Well... Theres Integra14 too, but i dont want to say anything anymore... Cuz i think this thread is out of control, and my suggestion is too lock this thread.... MOD anywhere?
So your saying hes buying his own exhausts and making copies of them and re-selling them? Not making sence
Old 08-25-2003, 11:51 PM   #41
pre98zetec
AF Fanatic

Quote:
whos that one that started this arguement YOU .

Josh

01' Chevy Blazer, DD.
Old 08-26-2003, 12:09 AM   #42
pre98zetec
AF Fanatic

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New Products from Me

Quote:
I am not copying anyone, the only person that i really copied was Integra14's on the exhaust, and anyways i used diff. kinds of materials then him.
so ur saying, if u use different materials its ok, so i can take dog shit and copy ur exhaust and sle them and its ok, might smell a little but it would be ok, naw i dont think so, u start that post out, im not copying anybody, bu tthe next sentence the only person i copyed was integra14, first u arent copying nobody and now u are, hmm , admit it, u posted that in the classifieds, RIGHT after u saw that integra14 was making exhuats, dont tell us u didnt, all ur doing is trying to say that yoiur exhauts are better and integra14's suck, well IMO ur exhauts look like something my dog pooped out 3 days ago, integra14's on the other hand, look liek they are very nice, and he put time into them , ur look liek u threw them together, hell, i could start making exhausts, but then i would have to hear from u that im copying u and integra14 , thats why i wont make them, if someone asks me two or we trade them thats ok, but i wont sell them, ill give them away to my friends on occasion, like camber, but IMO mine arent good enuff to be marketed, shorty im gonna say this again , ur jealous because people are buying exhuats from integra14 and your tryin hella hard to make them buy from u, liek sending out the private messages sayin integra14's are to big and what not, face it, his exhautsa re better hands down and u know whos gettin the buisenss, your jealous of that, . sorry for the long post but i had to get that off my chest.

Josh

01' Chevy Blazer, DD.
Old 08-26-2003, 12:56 AM   #43
ShOrtyOC714
=p

Well i meant, to say just Integra14, and u can think whut ever u want to think, doesnt matter to me. And i dont care if u start selling exhausts like mine, cuz im kool with it, i dont care. U dont think i make business? Well I do......
Old 08-26-2003, 01:44 AM   #44
Jonno
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via MSN to Jonno
Shorty- On your website, you are selling parts that came in your Integra Kit... Correct me if I am wrong but Revell would be able to sue you over that.
But on the matter of selling things, why don't you think of new things to sell, people have exhausts, air intakes and intercoolers covered, why don't you make something original?

No need to argue over something so insignificant...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg arguing.jpg (36.7 KB, 14 views)

-Holden Berlina Turbo, RB30ET.
-Mitsubishi Legnum VR4
Jonno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2003, 10:47 PM   #45
Honoturtle
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Honoturtle
Quite it guys! Just drop it. We don't need this here.

~ 1987 Toyota Corolla GTS Coupe Sprinter ~
"Oh what a feeling.- Toyota
Honoturtle is offline   Reply With Quote