Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Lamborghini > Murciélago (Murcielago)
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-11-2003, 05:34 AM   #16
JESUS28
AF Enthusiast

The Enzo is a car which have a good technology inside (I cannot refuse that), but don't fit like a Murciélago in the excitement itself produces in the people.

When you see an Enzo what's the first impression you reach?

huh? an F1 car escaped from the circuit?

Don't have the lines and don't show the passion behind the design Lamborghini have.

As I always said, Ferraris are cars well done (the engine sounds very nice), but don't fit with the prices they cost.

If you see a Marenello it seems to be a FIAT.

Want here any administrator open a poll to chose Murciélago against Maranello? Results will speak themselves.

If you see the interior of Ferraris are very very very poor and the sirs from Ferrari are absolutely wrong. Sportive don't mean POOR, you can reach a middle point doing a car not as exclusive inside like an Aston Martin neither as poor as a Ferrari.

If anyone from Ferrari is reading this, let me I say them: Dear sirs, people is not idiot. Improve the interiors.

Examples? Porsche.

Have a Luxurious very well equipped interior, very exclusive. You have a lot of options to do your car special, you can chose a wide range options.

My God a Modena have the worst interior in Aluminiun I had never seen. How many pics are circulating in Internet with an interior in carbon fibre of a Modena.

I don't have seen any yet.

And really is very unfortunate, a Modena could have carbon fibre or aluminiun interiors more exclusive.

Ferrari sirs, could say what they want from their "Kingdom", but the reality is their cars don't show an options list letting freedom to the users or enthusiast to build their cars.

Now these sirs tell me they have the Carrozzeria Scaglietti, which is the program from Ferrari to order the car with special options.

Well, of course, if a Ferrari is a self made car, of course I can order the car with a "blue kangaroo in the seats" or if you prefer "Mickey mouse in the seats saying I love you Minney" but the reality is: you need contact them and order "exactly what you need, and of course... wait".

Ferrari don't have a rich program with a WIDE RANGE OPTIONS to do their cars in the same luxury style than Porsche, by example.

I'm sorry very much these statements, but it's my impression about Ferraris.

Is not the same case in Maserati (from the same Group), which have different design roles and very very well equipped cars.

Last days I saw a documentary in TV (please, this is not a joke, it is serious ok?) from a guy from India wich have an elephant. This sir have a friend in London, owning a famous art gallery and both decide to make a joke to some understood people in art.

So the indian guy take some paint tins and the "poor animal" get the trumpet inside and throw the paint into the canvas, after some minutes of trumpet music, you have an abstract picture to show in the gallery.

Of course, some people there were discussing the huge probabilities of this new artist (of course, they don't know he was an elephant!)

This quote shows you many people buy something without understand if it really have some value or not.

This shows you many people buy a Ferrari only for the brand, and don't have in mind the car qualities.

FERRARI SIRS, I'M NOT IDIOT. IMPROVE THE INTERIORS.
and why not? learn from Lamborghini and create your own design center...

Meanwhile Ferrari don't, people may still buying the Pininfarina designs (many times used in Peugeot, Fiat and all that stuff).
Old 03-11-2003, 07:49 AM   #17
Willem
AF Newbie

JESUS28 : I do agree with you, Ferrari's are mostly bought for the brand name. Although if you want you can customize your Ferrari aftermarket... But Lamborghini does this better, you can order anything you want and they will put it in. (ofcourse the prices may vary in this case )
Willem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2003, 08:41 AM   #18
jsb88
AF Enthusiast

back onto the Enzo Ferrari...
On exotic car world there is one and maybe also here and here
jsb88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2003, 09:09 AM   #19
jsb88
AF Enthusiast

Old 03-11-2003, 01:11 PM   #20
SuPeRcAr_MaN
AF Fanatic

Nice sites, JSB. A lot of nice cars. Only $1.4 mil for the Bugatti EV.

My Webshots
SuPeRcAr_MaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2003, 05:50 AM   #21
Willem
AF Newbie

The car at the German dealer has the same pics as in the one for sale on ebay; and that one is said to be located in Florida

JSB: those are some pretty nice sites
Willem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2003, 09:42 AM   #22
jsb88
AF Enthusiast

Well the one on Ebay is probably the same car ready for export, or not actually going to be delivered.

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Lamborghini > Murciélago (Murcielago)