Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Warehoused Archives > Girl Racers' Spot
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Girl Racers' Spot For the Female Racer....
  Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 02-29-2004, 07:11 AM   #16
girlsrace2
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to girlsrace2 Send a message via Yahoo to girlsrace2
Re: Re: Girl racers make me weak in the knees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nissan-Fan
I would race you girls any day...Too bad im 14 and i live in canada. See, with most girls who take part in auto racing its all based off 2F2F, they like super flashy paint jobs, neon lighting and lots of N2O! (lol). They treat their cars like their friends! Sounds good right? nope. It goes somthing like this: [Girl]"Hey Prelude...aww, you look sad! i think you need a makeover! TEE HEE HEE! Wtf is VTEC?" and so begins the quest for the ultimate all show and no go car!

Well Im not most girls and Im sure that the other girls on here arent most girls....2F2F is a gay retarded movie that is nothing like what real races are..the way I see it is that if there gonna make a movie about street racing do it right dont half ass it! But anyway, I know what a vtec is, and as for the N2O thing..I would rather have a N/A car anyday over N2O! And to tell the truth Ive never met a girl racer...I would love to b/c maybe they could teach me a thing or 2...Ive learned all I know from friends and picked up as I went along!

"Dont feel bad when a girl beats your ass in a race!"

"Objects in the mirror are losing!"

www.cardomain.com/id/mylilrex.....check this lil hot rod out...lol
Old 02-29-2004, 09:27 AM   #17
dayna240sx
Banned

Send a message via AIM to dayna240sx
Re: Re: Re: Girl racers make me weak in the knees

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsrace2
I know what a vtec is,

and as for the N2O thing..I would rather have a N/A car anyday over N2O!

Um... What exactly is A vtec?

And even though you have nawzzzzzzz, you still have an N/A car, as long as you started off with N/A to begin with.
Old 02-29-2004, 12:59 PM   #18
Nissan-Fan
AF Regular

Yes, "A" Vtec to bring out my point. Well yes i think that was a bit rash, i guess every one does that. its N/A Untill you use forced induction isnt it?

1978 Datsun 280z
2.8Litre Inline 6
T04 Turbocharger, Intercooled
N42 Intake Manifold
3" Downpipe
[Work In Progress]
Old 02-29-2004, 04:59 PM   #19
AcesHigh
Prelude Guy

Send a message via AIM to AcesHigh
Re: Girl racers make me weak in the knees

Quote:
its N/A Untill you use forced induction isnt it?
That statement is kinda like "its good until its evil, right?"

I know alot of perfectly competent racers who don't know what VTEC is or what it stands for. It's perfectly okay, if you don't use it, knowing what it is is nice, but definitely not crucial. A Camaro owner probably could care less.

F&F is a movie. For entertainment. It's not a documentary of street racing. True street racing is mostly just a bunch of punk kids going out and racing their Civics. Nobody wants to see that.

Actually Dayna, I'd say nitrous falls under FI. Superchargers/turbochargers work by changing the density of the AFR, nitrous in all practicality does the same.

This thread is really freaking long.

1993 Mazda Rx-7 Touring
Ricer Extraordinaire
Old 03-01-2004, 05:01 PM   #20
Jehu
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via MSN to Jehu Send a message via Yahoo to Jehu

I think chick racers are what makes the sport interesting. All the guys go around sayin they could beat a chick any day, then a girl comes out & woops. It totally depends on what & how your racing too. Anyone can drop a lesser carr off the 1/4 mile, ya gota have the entire package.
As for me tho. I'd say more chicks should race.
Old 03-06-2004, 03:10 PM   #21
Nissan-Fan
AF Regular

And girls always get their cars bought by their daddys.

1978 Datsun 280z
2.8Litre Inline 6
N42 Intake Manifold
3" Downpipe
[Work In Progress]
Old 03-06-2004, 06:34 PM   #22
ShoofIsLudin
AF Regular

Quote:
I just don't understand why guys rag on girls kuz they race. Big deal...if a girl can drive a stick, more power to her, and if she knows how to drive it fast, then there's no problem. I'm not a man hater...i love women, but it just bothers me that people F*CK with girls kuz they're GIRLS. But if u really break it down and think about it....guys make their cars look nice, either bekuz they like to, or they do it in hopes of attracting the attention of the opposite sex. Dave Chappelle said it best..."A woman's test in life is material...a man's test in life is women..." Soo unless your gonna get her phone number or be appreciative of girls enjoying racing as much as guys....shut up and keep up with the cars that you can't beat....leave the girls alone. Btw...if anyone ever says that girls can drive...I saw the most beautiful blonde, drive a 12.5 sec. turbo hatch.....and I know mommy and daddy didnt' pay for it... JUST ONE OTHER THING...if your hatin on a girl bekuz she can shift without stalling, or just bekuz she's a girl, or bekuz she just spanked you in a street race...then grow up!
Old 03-06-2004, 11:54 PM   #23
Jehu
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Waz wrong bro, you jea lous?
Old 03-07-2004, 12:06 AM   #24
Nissan-Fan
AF Regular

Your damn right i am, fukin little bitches dont work a day in their lives and they get cars. I had to work hard for my Z, i broke a sweat for it.
And dont call me a loser fool

1978 Datsun 280z
2.8Litre Inline 6
N42 Intake Manifold
3" Downpipe
[Work In Progress]

Last edited by Nissan-Fan; 03-07-2004 at 02:14 AM.
Old 03-08-2004, 08:22 PM   #25
YukiHime
AF Enthusiast

Re: i only wish...

Quote:
Originally Posted by eclipseracergirl
i only wish more guys in my area had your attitudes!!
I totally agree with you on this point. Just like there was a time that both my little car(1995 RX-7) and a DAM(Dumb ass moron)'s stick Mustang(*A V6 version) were stopped at the red light. That moron just rev his engine, open down his window, yelling to me "Hey bitch! Wanna see how I smoke your little car left by your papa?!" And sticking up his finger while saying that.
Gees, did his parents or teachers teach him to be polite and don't call ladies bitch?
He soon learned that my little car is not any slower than his, actually, after like a minute, his headlights are out of my mirrors...
Old 03-14-2004, 11:19 PM   #26
justchad25
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to justchad25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jermonsta
I haven't met any girl racers yet, but I agree with the title, any girl who can actually work on her car is awesome, most of the ones i know can't even change a flat tire, which is kinda sad
yeah im new to the thread but i tried to teach an ex things and shes like i dont need to know this. and i go what if you dont have me around, she goes ill flag some guy down. oh yeah thats reliable. this is why i think that ill agree that girls that know their stuff are wayy cooler
2 Alpine Type-E (10)
Fahrentheit 800x2 Amp
Custom Mods:
DIY CTR Headlights
Old 03-17-2004, 01:16 PM   #27
importgrlie
AF Newbie

Quote:
I would race you girls any day...Too bad im 14 and i live in canada. See, with most girls who take part in auto racing its all based off 2F2F, they like super flashy paint jobs, neon lighting and lots of N2O! (lol). They treat their cars like their friends! Sounds good right? nope. It goes somthing like this: [Girl]"Hey Prelude...aww, you look sad! i think you need a makeover! TEE HEE HEE! Wtf is VTEC?" and so begins the quest for the ultimate all show and no go car!
Old thread, but i want to say something...
I TOTALLY agree with the 14y/o! Most girls (that I know, see whatever, not meaning YOU) have NO CLUE about their cars. Obviously there are some of us that take the time to boraden our knowledge, but I can tell you girls *I* know are in it (the scene) for the attention. I can only count the amount of girls I know on my left hand that know what vetc, is, or what the hell exhaust is for... I hate it when I see some trampy lil girl with a stock integra saying she can take it to the track getting 15.5(non vtec)...WTF ever, maybe if we were in stupidville.

BUT, i do treat my car like a friend.... makes me wanna take care of her more. AND yes, as i type im am getting my car painted pink. Not because I think some hot ass guy with a lil civic si will come talk to me..because my car needed a *makeover*, I was rear-ended pretty bad and i had the money!

All im saying is that girls would be treated with a lil more respect, and seriousness if they REALLY knew something. As i said, I base this in what IVE SEEN, not just my bitchy assumption.
Old 03-17-2004, 03:17 PM   #28
Jehu
AF Enthusiast

You dissin the "hot ass guy with a lil civic si"? It Isn't my dream car but it has potential... I hope.
I do gota say, only by experience, I've never met a chick in the scint that's there for the cars... except to ride. But if I did meat a chick like that she'd have my respect, or at least some of it. Ahhh the dream. But like I said I've never met one.
But to think of "Jossie" fixin her b/f's ride, then rockin out in the bowling alley... If only dreams were reality.
Old 03-17-2004, 04:43 PM   #29
importgrlie
AF Newbie

im not dissin the "hot ass guy blah blah" im jsut sayng thats what most girls are in it FOR...to meet these guys who only care for some "pussy." Not if she really knows what under the hood of her car.

And what do you mean the civic has potential? to be fast? any car does... its all depends on what you know and how big your wallet is...
Old 03-17-2004, 07:16 PM   #30
Jehu
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by importgrlie
...to meet these guys who only care for some "pussy."
Now that's dissable material.
And ya I was talkin about my CRX Si. I know she'll go... someday.

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Warehoused Archives > Girl Racers' Spot