Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Chevrolet > Nova
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 10-16-2006, 10:34 PM   #1
lackingmind
AF Newbie

76' Nova 355/350/3.73 sale or trade $2200 OBO

1976 Nova Concours w/
74’ 4-bolt main SBC: .30 over, line bored and decked
Camaro SS 64 cc. heads- all new valves, springs, retainers, and valve seats
Mild cam, factory forged rods and crank, flat-top pistons
Factory spreadbore intake with a Carter Quadrajet breathing through a huge K&N
Also included is a Holley street Dominator intake.
Long-block was professionally built at an over 50 yr. plus engine shop in Madisonville, KY(my hometown)
Long tube headers to H-pipe to true duals out the back
New altenator, water pump, starter, battery and flywheel
GM HEI with 50,000 volt Accell coil and Accell 8.8 wires
Dual electric fans set up on an override, has a thermo switch but needs a wire hooked up
Autometer gauges: tach, speedo, fuel, water temp
Come with a stewart warner mechanical oil gauge with stainless line that I was going to mount on the cowl needs the adaptor to 3/8” and the gauge pod.
Corvette rallyes with less than 200 mile BF Goodriches: TAs in back and Controls in front
Front suspension and steering was just went through. Large front sway bar w/ new links and bushings.
Car drives through a rebuilt TH350(4,000 miles) to a 10 Bolt with 3.73s, also has PS, PB, Air(compressor and condenser removed) the controls are still there for heat and vent fan
Interior is less than 3 years old, needs a headliner and one line of stitching on a doorpanel came undone. Has Cd Player that needs frame to mount and new Boston Acoustic 6x9’s.
The car comes with all trim, since it is a concours model. The only real dents are on the hood(slight), the car has some rust from a tornado that stuck shingles to the once beautiful paint job. The rear wheel well could use some attention on the passenger side. The windshield was cracked during the storm and the new top has a 2 inch tear that can easily be repaired. I have the paint code and was going to have the car repainted by a local hot rodder friend the same color. Car doesn’t need a jam job just an outside spray.
This car was soon to be registered under an antique tag for me to drive to work, which was its original purpose. It was once fully-restored but after the storm I have lost some of my patience.
There is a clean and clear title in my hand.
This car has no more than 2,000 miles on the new motor and the only noise is the occasional belt whine fixed with a lil’ tension adjustment. If not sold this winter it will be painted and sold next summer after I have fixed most of the afore-mentioned problems over Christmas break. You can contact me at lackingmind@rock.com for pics or more information.
TY for your time to read my ad. May it go to a good home.

Last edited by lackingmind; 10-21-2006 at 04:20 PM.
lackingmind is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Chevrolet > Nova