Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General > Dealer Experiences
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Dealer Experiences If you want to brag or complain about the deal or the service you got, this is the place.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-25-2001, 04:37 AM   #1
bjornmaserati
AF Newbie

Send a message via ICQ to bjornmaserati
Exclamation

Hi we are still looking for information about the Khamsin
Maserati, do you know something or somebody with inf.
Please tell me,

s.laan@wanadoo.nl
http://bjornmaserati.tripod.com
bjornmaserati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2005, 02:13 PM   #2
Brummbaer
AF Newbie

Have you ever gone to a shop that was so honest the guy told you you didn't need the work done that you asked for? Not likely! Well, Greg's Auto Service in Coffeyville, Kansas is such a place. Greg is one of those rare dogs that remembers all the old tricks dating back to working on 50's era cars but has also stayed current with the very latest technology. I had my first work done by him in 1995. As I do most of my own maintenance, I only go to him for things beyond my capability. That has worked out to about once a year. Every year, he is the same old Greg. Reliable, affalable, and reasonable. If you are ever in Southeast Kansas and need a good mechanic who believes in his work, check him out.

Brummbaer
Brummbaer is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General > Dealer Experiences