View Single Post
Old 09-10-2003, 04:21 PM   #131
jon@af
The Media Guy

Send a message via AIM to jon@af
Re: Ford Mustang GT VS Chevrolet Camaro Z28

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSUCK
I see tons of 6cyl stangs/GT's.. but you know who's driving them? OLD PEOPLE, why? because they are image cars... I really dont belive they have the preformance to back up the name at this point in time, the people that are buying them dont know anybetter... why do you think ford sells so many vehicles? they market to the idiots that dont know what they are buying.. 90% of the market is idiots, or people that dont want a preformance car...

and btw.. I see atleast 1 ss/z28 a day.. usually 3 or so

I see tons of them as well, but it's not just older folks who drive them. More often than not it is middle aged and younger people driving them. And even if the case were that they are all older folks, why would the older folks care about image? What do they have to prove to you? Im sure they bought the car because they like it, not because they think it will make them look good to other people. Would you like to post a link where you got the "90% of the market is idiots" part from, because I would really like to see that. I agree with PWMAN, think before you say something, You dont know 90% of the market, which means you cant very well make the statement that they are idiots, you dont know me or what I would buy, does that make me part of that 90%. Im not trying to be an ass, but do you see what Im saying?

AF User Guidelines <----Click and read if you don't know these.

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today."

A Blog By Swigz

Cotidie damnatur qui semper timet; Aquila non captat muscas.