View Single Post
Old 08-16-2007, 09:40 PM   #19
'97ventureowner
AF Moderator

Re: Roadmaster Repair Info for Window Problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94BUICKRMLMTD
I ended up driving to another dealership and ordered 2 packs (10 total) of the nylon window roller Bearings and 1 packs (20 total) of the door panel retainers . Total price was $ 37.46 after state sales tax.

I was going to order from GM partsdirect.com. but after shipping I would have paid $ 3.00 more for the order (I guess I'm a cheap scate )

If the weather is nice this Sunday, I'm going to install them. If I can rember I'll try to snap a few photos of the insides of the door and what not and post them.

Thanks again for the information, you guys saved me a few hundred $$$$$!

--
Mike
Excellent. We can use any pics in this thread to help other members through the "ordeal" of replacing the rollers.
That's one thing you got to watch about online ordering- the shipping charges. Sometimes it is cheaper to buy from your local sources, plus you are helping your areas' economy at the same time.

If a prostitute here in America loses her job to a prostitute in India , is that considered "outwhoring"??-Jay Leno

" A Good Thing To Know"
'97ventureowner is offline   Reply With Quote