View Single Post
Old 01-29-2008, 10:31 AM   #11
BNaylor
AF Moderator

Re: 2003 Lesabre Ltd high speed vibration

Quote:
Originally Posted by polarzak
I had to read this several times to try and determine what your point was. Either you are trying to be funny (ha ha) or I am being chastised in some way. Maybe I should have another coffee, or something stronger, and revisit this post later.

From what I see and I hope the thread doesn't get derailed is there are a lot of variables when it comes to suspension and tire/wheel issues so it is hard to say who is right or wrong or what solution will work. Although your input is nice to know there are many variables when it comes to the issue the OP is having. It may or may not be relevant. Good annecdotal info but it is quite obvious the OP has some issue otherwise this thread would not exist. Also, GM TSBs support there is some issue although the solutions or fixes vary. We don't even know what suspension option the OP has. For example soft ride RPO code FE1 or firm ride & handling RPO code F41. On the F41 option/package the struts are part of a tuned GT type suspension system which includes the struts, strut coils and other components.

And everyone is free to weigh-in as long as we play nice and the recommended solution or two cents worth appears to be reasonable.

'08 Pontiac Grand Prix GXP (Dark Slate Metallic) - LS4 5.3L V8
'02 Oldsmobile Alero GL2 - LA1 3400 V6
'99 Buick Regal LS - L36 Series II 3800 V6
'03 Honda CR250R MX - 2 Stroke 250cc
'97 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP - L67 Series II 3800 V6 Supercharged (Sold)
Timeslip 08/12/06

AF Community Guidelines
BNaylor is offline   Reply With Quote