View Single Post
Old 11-05-2007, 07:48 PM   #15
david-b
Dave is THAT guy

Send a message via AIM to david-b Send a message via MSN to david-b Send a message via Yahoo to david-b
Re: 2008 DSM Meet

If we hit the track/dyno on the weekends, there's going to be more people there. The last thing I want to deal with is ricers bitching and talking shit about one thing or another... I don't want to goto jail in a state I've never been before. Track would be cool as we could go up against each other (if they allow side-by-side?). Dyno would also be cool as we get to see each others power.

And that's the same with invites. As Thor said, we should keep this to AF + friends only. After I though about it, it's just easier. We all "know" each other in one way or another, so I don't think there will be any problems. Again with outsiders and ricers, who knows what will happen. DSM lovers only.

Personally for me, it doesn't matter too too much on the date. There's a lot of festivals going on all summer long, so no matter what I'm going to be behind. But taking off is no problem for me personally. And again, date doesn't matter too much. I would rather have it during the week though. Just seems like there'd be less people/stuff going on around town and all.

I'm all for camping. Beer pong is the shit and I call winner to Brian's and Garretts game. We will have to make sure that the "kids" aren't drinking, as Brian said, so we don't get in trouble for it. Bunch of car people camping out... cops will be around for sure.

I don't know anyplace in MN... so location is up to Thor and you guys up there. Again, I don't care. Looking at at least 6 hour drive to begin with anyways.

And with this kinda set in place... it gives (or at least it should) give you people with the builds a time goal to get done by. We're trying to help you out

75 Monte Carlo
SBC 400 6.6L, Aluminum heads, Hurricane Intake...

12 Chevy Sonic 1LZ 1.8L - Traded
01 Pontiac Grand Am SE - RIP
95 Eagle Talon ESi-T 5spd - RIP
88 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera- RIP
david-b is offline   Reply With Quote