Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Still here

Pages : [1] 2

Tony_Ensemble
04-12-2003, 05:54 AM
Hey guys I havn't forgot about you. I'm still really busy with work. Many people have asked me questions (via pms and the message board) and I will answer them in time. Also I havn't forgot about relative pics and the mother of all unfulfilled promises: the video. I can't say when I will complete these tasks but it will proabably happen before peace in the Middle East.

If you like post your questions here so I can find them more easily in the future.

Thanks

Sean
04-12-2003, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by Tony_Ensemble
I can't say when I will complete these tasks but it will proabably happen before peace in the Middle East.

thats reassuring :p

TexasF355F1
04-13-2003, 11:49 AM
Things must be extremely busy. Still traveling back and forth b/w Seattle and Dallas?

pennyho
04-13-2003, 08:28 PM
hey tony, i was curious, how does the keyless entry look like on the murcie?can you post a picture?:D

Doucette
04-14-2003, 05:08 AM
Thanks Tony, can't wait.

pennyho
04-14-2003, 04:19 PM
and also, HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!, i got my pc working perfectly, i just made my new comp the main comp and sucked up all the speed on bnet so my sister gets the slower part of the internet while i suck it all up:D :)

TexasF355F1
04-14-2003, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by pennyho
and also, HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!, i got my pc working perfectly, i just made my new comp the main comp and sucked up all the speed on bnet so my sister gets the slower part of the internet while i suck it all up:D :)
And Tony would care b/c???

pennyho
04-14-2003, 05:09 PM
last time i pmed him cause of my problem mwith my new computer, now its fixed so i just told him;)

TexasF355F1
04-14-2003, 07:16 PM
Ok, gotcha.

Tony_Ensemble
04-14-2003, 08:21 PM
Here is the keyless thingy. Its nothing special. Simple like everything else Lambo: One button. Push Lock & Arm, Push Unlock & Disarm.

Sean
04-14-2003, 10:16 PM
neat. (who says that anymore?:confused: )

whats the fancy background?

Porsche
04-14-2003, 11:12 PM
Bet that key cost more than my bike, and my bike is nice.

Menu dei Motori
04-15-2003, 01:35 AM
Here is the keyless thingy. Its nothing special. Simple like everything else Lambo: One button. Push Lock & Arm, Push Unlock & Disarm.

uff
i expected more of a lamborghini key :D
could look better! don´t you think?

and btw there´s a spread eagle next to the switch. The same eagle we had in germany on our currency (DM).

tony, i have sent you a pm 1 week ago about the measurements open doors etc...

should i send it again or is it still in your pm-box?

greets to all

Marius

i gonna make a 4 hour test drive of the z4 3.0 today.. i´m so happy :D

Vt Fusion
04-15-2003, 02:29 AM
Not a bad key, but could have been better! still very practical.

WB Tony, hope to see some more pics soon. I cant wait.:)

The_Duke
04-15-2003, 09:35 AM
Tony, get a nice Sony "Single point stereo electret" microphone--digital no less. This is usually used with a Minidisc recorder, for dudes like me who like to record bands. You are going to go direct into your laptop (stereo, of course) and record a .wav file.

But you are going to record the sound of your car vroom vrooming. Then you will rip that .wav into an mp3....

When I snap my fingers you will awaken, refreshed. You will not remember anything but you will do exactly as I say.

**SNAP**

spare_me_a_murci
04-15-2003, 09:56 AM
wow! can I try it?

"Tony... when you wake up you'll realise you don't really have a Murcielago. Actually the one in your garage belongs to me!..."

** SNAP **

TexasF355F1
04-15-2003, 11:39 AM
The keys pretty cool, but the remote pad disappoints me greatly. It looks like something I could buy at Wal-Mart.

pennyho
04-15-2003, 05:09 PM
i like the looks of my camaro one better, and btw Tony, does the key have a chip or did they make the lamborghini hard to steal like it supposed to:confused:

Tony_Ensemble
04-15-2003, 06:09 PM
Its definately hard to steal. Sometimes its hard to turn it on even if you have the key.

To start the car you need the key and the keyless thingy. The keyless thingy transmits a different code every time so it cant be captured with a scanner and replicated.

There's a lot more but its over my head.

SuPeRcAr_MaN
04-15-2003, 07:06 PM
Its definately hard to steal. Sometimes its hard to turn it on even if you have the key.

To start the car you need the key and the keyless thingy. The keyless thingy transmits a different code every time so it cant be captured with a scanner and replicated.

Good to hear that your Murci will be safe... I know if I had a car like that, I would be afraid to leave it alone for over 5 minutes.

Sean
04-15-2003, 09:56 PM
i think my garage door opener remote is like that. problem is, the opening unit isn't.

it usually opens fine, but takes 20 clicks to close the damn thing

TimSalewsky
04-16-2003, 12:05 AM

As long as it fires up the 6.2L V12 what more do you need?

TimSalewsky
04-16-2003, 12:12 AM
Tony: I have been curious about your Lambo's color. Arancio Atlas or Arancio Ishtar? I thought your's looked a little darker which is what arancio ishtar is. Also, I know that you bought your from the dealer already in stock. Have you ever special ordered a car? Or thought about it? Thanks to you for taking the time to educate us.

DemonZX
04-16-2003, 11:06 AM
I just want to take the time to thank Tony for answering everyones questions! It takes a great guy to take all this time out of his busy schedule to answer questions and post pictures. Thanks Buddy!

from another -Tony!

sizzilinS7
04-17-2003, 02:58 PM
Hey Tony, Ill be in the DFW area until Monday. If I see an orange Murcielago with chrome rims, a German lisence plate, and a bald guy in the left seat ill know who it is. If you're in town that is.

SilverLotus340R
04-17-2003, 03:29 PM

any we all thought that tony was smart..:rolleyes: ;)

haha jk tony..how are things?

sizzilinS7
04-20-2003, 07:44 PM
Well I never saw you Tony.

TexasF355F1
04-30-2003, 10:46 AM
Just keeping this thread alive. Tony must be busy to the extreme. He hasn't posted in like almost 2 weeks. Anyway just bored.

spare_me_a_murci
04-30-2003, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by TexasF355F1
Just keeping this thread alive. Tony must be busy to the extreme. He hasn't posted in like almost 2 weeks. Anyway just bored.

hey.. read some articles then.. this ones are from Auto Italia Magazine:

3 Diablos:
http://auto-italia.co.uk/0002/frameset.asp?left=s_diablo.htm&right=diablo01.htm

Diablo GT:
http://auto-italia.co.uk/0006/frameset.asp?left=s_lamb.htm&right=lamb01.htm

Murcielago:
http://auto-italia.co.uk/0208/frameset.asp?left=s_lambo.htm&right=lambo.htm

pennyho
05-01-2003, 07:45 PM
tony, can someone just break the windows and just steal anything expensive there, like besides the alarm is there anything special from that to happen?:smoka:

DigitalOxygen
05-01-2003, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by pennyho
tony, can someone just break the windows and just steal anything expensive there, like besides the alarm is there anything special from that to happen?:smoka: Yeah the massive crowd around the car whenever it's let out of it's home. :D

Sean
05-01-2003, 10:32 PM
Hey tony, whenever you get the time could you take a picture of the car with the spoiler up? i was wondering and i dont think i have ever seen a pic of the car with a spoiler up. is it because it only comes up when you are speeding?

Tony_Ensemble
05-01-2003, 11:04 PM
Hey tony, whenever you get the time could you take a picture of the car with the spoiler up? i was wondering and i dont think i have ever seen a pic of the car with a spoiler up. is it because it only comes up when you are speeding?
Ok Smarty-Pants, How do you propose I do that?
(I'll figure something out)

There is really nothing to steal in the car except a very hard to get stereo. I think the cars safe. Of course if anyone wants to vandalize it that would be easy. Any key would do. I don't like to think about that.

Sorry I havn't posted for so long. Same ol' story. I'm heading out to Seattle again. Actually, twice next week. I still owe you all a lot of answers and I havn't forgotten. I can't say when I'll get the time, but I'll be back again like the old days. My job goes like that. :)

Menu dei Motori
05-02-2003, 06:01 AM
hi tony, nice to see you again here:-)

we all miss you ;)

you´re really working hard... hope you´ll have more time for yourself next weeks!

TexasF355F1
05-02-2003, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by Menu dei Motori
hi tony, nice to see you again here:-)

we all miss you ;)

you´re really working hard... hope you´ll have more time for yourself next weeks!
I agree with Menu. All the topics have gone to(excuse my language here)shit since Tony's not been around to discuss his car.

SuPeRcAr_MaN
05-02-2003, 02:53 PM

I agree with Menu. All the topics have gone to(excuse my language here)shit since Tony's not been around to discuss his car.

I agree about the Lambo forum. And on top of that Pennyho keeps being an idiot and pissing everyone off. We need more good discussions and less b.s.

TimSalewsky
05-03-2003, 03:20 AM
I noticed the "relatives" thread was closed. Is this topic done or do you want me to get some pics this weekend? I was thinking of car shopping so if you want a relative pic I'll get one. (and no, I am not talking about my aunt and uncle)

Menu dei Motori
05-03-2003, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by TimSalewsky
I noticed the "relatives" thread was closed. Is this topic done or do you want me to get some pics this weekend? I was thinking of car shopping so if you want a relative pic I'll get one. (and no, I am not talking about my aunt and uncle)

sure we would love that

you can open a thread for that...
but i´ll close all topics that begin to ran down... sry..

i don´t like to read threads where half of the stuff written in there has nothing to do with the topic....

i hope you all understand that...

thepennyho
05-04-2003, 03:23 PM

Ok Smarty-Pants, How do you propose I do that?
(I'll figure something out)

There is really nothing to steal in the car except a very hard to get stereo. I think the cars safe. Of course if anyone wants to vandalize it that would be easy. Any key would do. I don't like to think about that.

Sorry I havn't posted for so long. Same ol' story. I'm heading out to Seattle again. Actually, twice next week. I still owe you all a lot of answers and I havn't forgotten. I can't say when I'll get the time, but I'll be back again like the old days. My job goes like that. :)
hey tony, i'm back they deleted my acc:eek: :( :( :( :( :( :(

thepennyho
05-04-2003, 03:24 PM
long time no see!:smoka: :smoker2: :sun: :bloated:

TexasF355F1
05-04-2003, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by thepennyho

hey tony, i'm back they deleted my acc:eek: :( :( :( :( :( :(
:hehehe: Guess you'll watch what you say now...

SuPeRcAr_MaN
05-04-2003, 03:55 PM

:hehehe: Guess you'll watch what you say now...

Yea, he deserved it.

Tony_Ensemble
05-06-2003, 11:00 PM
So to finally answer Menu's question:

The car is 43 inches high, 83 inches with the door open.
The car is 80 inches wide. (from mirror to mirror)

I did these measurments myself, but they are not necessarily very precise.

-Tony

Tony_Ensemble
05-06-2003, 11:14 PM
Also to answer Tim's question...

I'm not sure of the name of the color of my car. I think there are two oranges. One metallic and one not. Mine is metallic. I wanted full-on ostentaciousness. So I added the chromes too. I coud have taken the more elegant rout and gone with black or grey but thats not the feeling I was going for.

If I buy a Ferrari I would probably go Red. (Yes Pennyho a Ferrari.)

I have never special ordered a car. Strike that. My Yellow NSX was a special order.

Sorry it took me so long to answer.

TexasF355F1
05-07-2003, 12:10 AM
Nice to see your still around Tony. I know this is a little off topic but just curious if you finally got your NSX back? I've now entered the other side b/c this is my 1000th post:rolleyes: :)

Tony_Ensemble
05-07-2003, 03:13 AM
Hey Tex3565. Congrats on your 1000th post. I hope that on the day that you die you dont look back and remember this as your finest accomplishment. :)

I got my NSX back a moth ago. Its all put back togther but now is rattles a bit more. Its not the same as it used to be. I cant put my finger on it, but with that event the car has passed from pristeen to used.

raven1822
05-07-2003, 03:24 AM
I'm not sure of the name of the color of my car. I think there are two oranges. One metallic and one not. Mine is metallic. I wanted full-on ostentaciousness. So I added the chromes too. I coud have taken the more elegant rout and gone with black or grey but thats not the feeling I was going for. :D :D

I got my NSX back a moth ago. Its all put back togther but now is rattles a bit more. Its not the same as it used to be. I cant put my finger on it, but with that event the car has passed from pristeen to used.

Yeah, this kind of sucks. My car was stolen when I lived in Vegas. Once you get it back it never feels the same, strange.

Menu dei Motori
05-07-2003, 04:48 AM
So to finally answer Menu's question:

The car is 43 inches high, 83 inches with the door open.
The car is 80 inches wide. (from mirror to mirror)

I did these measurments myself, but they are not necessarily very precise.

-Tony

:flash: :jump: thanks tony!

i hope everything is fine!

greets from all here.
you know... we miss you ;)

TexasF355F1
05-07-2003, 11:06 AM
Hey Tex3565. Congrats on your 1000th post. I hope that on the day that you die you dont look back and remember this as your finest accomplishment. :)

LOL, no i wont look at my 1000th post as an accomplishment. When I buy my first Lambo will be my finest accomplishment;) .
That sux about the NSX, once things get broken on a car they never feel the same, guess its time to sell it and get a new one!:) j/k. Anyways, back to Lambo topics, sorry to Menu for getting off topic.

chocks
05-07-2003, 11:45 AM
Tony, replace it with the NSX-R. ;)

Tony_Ensemble
05-07-2003, 11:43 PM
I don't buy cars monthly like some of the Moguls out here. Yet maybe it is time to sell the NSX.... I sure would like to know when the convertable Murci is coming out.

BTW - The guy who lives next to me just ordered a Mercades SLR and a Gallardo. He is supposed to get the SLR in about 10 months and the Lambo in 4. (He says)

TexasF355F1
05-08-2003, 12:12 AM
I don't buy cars monthly like some of the Moguls out here. Yet maybe it is time to sell the NSX.... I sure would like to know when the convertable Murci is coming out.

BTW - The guy who lives next to me just ordered a Mercades SLR and a Gallardo. He is supposed to get the SLR in about 10 months and the Lambo in 4. (He says)
Oh man! 2 sweet ass rides. If he gets the Gallardo you can tell us how it is and take pics of it;) :)

Menu dei Motori
05-08-2003, 03:29 AM
tony,

the murci roadster will come 2004. i have no exact date. it will have NO roof. so if it rains you should go fast that it does not rain inside ;)

your neighbour will get a gallardo? that´s sweet! lamborghini will sell 1000!!! gallardo´s till the end of 2003. and there will be a gallardo roadster i think coming in late 2004 or beginning 2005(hat would make more sence)

chocks
05-08-2003, 07:33 AM
He's going to get SLR??? I used to drool all over when I had it as my wallpaper!:silly2:

Doucette
05-08-2003, 09:40 AM

BTW - The guy who lives next to me just ordered a Mercades SLR and a Gallardo. He is supposed to get the SLR in about 10 months and the Lambo in 4. (He says) Now you have a new task, take pics of your Murci next to his Gallardo! :D

BTW, how do you like your NSX? There's only one of those in my town, and it looks like a Ferrari compared to everything else around here.

SuPeRcAr_MaN
05-08-2003, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by Doucette
Now you have a new task, take pics of your Murci next to his Gallardo! :D

Now that would be cool... I would love to see these cars side by side. That would be a good 'relative pic' too. I would also love to see that Gallardo roadster. Menu, I trust that you will share the first pics you see. :D

Porsche
05-08-2003, 05:21 PM

Hey welcome back Tony!

Are their any other notable dream machines on in your neighbour's garages?

It's unfortunate about the NSX, I remember the day you posted the pics of it just after the attempted theft, hope the car dosen't have to get sold, seeing as you seem attached to your cars (unlike the moguls out there ;) )

You've never considered a Mosler have you? M/T magazine states it as being the perfect 4th or 5th car to any enthusiasts collection.

hiphophomer
05-08-2003, 09:49 PM

damn do you like live in a extremely rich neighborhood or something????:eek: like the most expensive car i saw in my neighborhood was a corvette, i seen like 4 2 down in the streets 1 near my house and 1 at mcdonalds:(

chocks
05-22-2003, 12:31 PM
Speaking of SLR, here's something interesting. Somebody converted an 500SEC to an SLR:

Conversion of Mercedes 500SEC to SLR (http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=848531&page=1)

I know this is off topic, but just want to share it with you guys here. :)

hiphophomer
05-22-2003, 07:21 PM
cool, did he put an slr engine in it?

Add your comment to this topic!