Name that thing

Bruce george
06-11-2008, 02:35 PM
What is the name of the cylindrical device attached to the rear radiator fan, driver's side. It has hoses running to it and an electrical conection on the top. It has started to buzz and vibrate whenever I shut the engine off. It quits when the fan shuts off.

Add your comment to this topic!