Page updated on 02-20-2018

need cooling part name

04-06-2008, 11:46 AM
there is a hose connecting tube that is held on by the tranny bolts right on the back side of the valve cover, it is basically T shaped although the stem turns off to the side instead of straight out, anyone know what its called I need a replacement and cannot find it in any manual

04-08-2008, 08:11 AM
What year?
What engine?

04-08-2008, 11:21 AM
sorry bout that, 1988 trooper ll 2.6L

Add your comment to this topic!