Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

How much is my 78 nova worth? in IOWA:(

tony_cedarfalls
10-04-2007, 10:10 PM
its a 78 nova. completely stock... bought it from a middle aged guy who inhareted it from his grandmother.. the car is white with a perfect blue vinal 1/4 top. everything is completly stock. has the 250 L6 with TH350 tranny i believe.

new tires. new brakes.

good interior although the carpet is pretty dirty.
the armrest on the passenger side has been broken off but i still have the piece and plan on repairing it.
it has factory a/c that worked until i cut the belt off... (planning on getting a new one) but i couldnt stand the squealing.

it has 67k original miles..

the body is completely dent free..

has rust around the rear wheels. and small holes starting beind the rear wheels in the quarters.

if anyone could tell me how much this car is worth i would greatly apriciate it...

just wondering if i should put the money into buying the replacement panels for the rear of the wheels or if i should just putty them and paint it like it is..
depending on the value i wouldnt want to go all out of a false hope and lose my ass..

but if its worth something.. ill definately make an investment..
unless someone comes by and offers me more than ive got in it on a *rent is due* day

thanks in advance for the help..

u can email me at tony_cedarfalls@yahoo.com

also i am looking for a set of aluminum slots for this car.
it has the factory rallys on it now, and i prefer shinny over plain jane 78 rallys.

Add your comment to this topic!