Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

engine help

204beast
08-19-2007, 10:22 AM
well i noticed this today that my bottom crank pulley is kindda off balance(kindda wobbling,not much but a tiny bit)
and my tensioner pulley needs 2 ppl to move
what should i do,i dont want it to get bad.

oh and i ran my data pug tester and its giving me an O2 sensor code and low voltage,kinda clueless :screwy: ,would that be the result of my check engine light from coming off and on sometimes(comes and goes)???

trooperbc
08-19-2007, 12:03 PM
well i noticed this today that my bottom crank pulley is kindda off balance(kindda wobbling,not much but a tiny bit)
and my tensioner pulley needs 2 ppl to move
what should i do,i dont want it to get bad. make sure it's not just an optical thing, like a paint spot or dirt or something so it looks like it wobbling. if you do have an outofkilter pulley, you should replace it.

oh and i ran my data pug tester and its giving me an O2 sensor code and low voltage,kinda clueless :screwy: ,would that be the result of my check engine light from coming off and on sometimes(comes and goes)??? yes. replace the O2 sensor, but first check the wiring.

//bc

204beast
08-19-2007, 01:05 PM
is outofkilter a name brand thats no good
and what should i change it too if it is

FL 3.2L
08-19-2007, 05:07 PM
I think he meant "out of kilter" or "off kilter" or "out of whack" or something similar!

Add your comment to this topic!