Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

95' Passport Blower Motor

johnathanmcelhany
07-31-2007, 11:31 AM
Hello All,

I am no new comer to the DIY world, however I am a bit preplexed about the blower on my 3.2L 95' Passport. I have had the vehicle for several years and it is about to turn 200k w/ little problems, have changed timing belt tensioner/alternator, etc. I have recharged the ac a few times and it has always help pressure. Recently I have had some ticking/growling from the ducting within the car and I can assume that the blower is going down hill. It blows little, but cold air, and is about to cease completely. How exactly do I go about removing the blower if it is indeed the problem? I appreciate the help.

klvaleri
07-31-2007, 03:09 PM
My 99 Rodeo blower motor is under glove box, check it out. It is very easy to replace. I done that, hope it would help.

Gizmo42
07-31-2007, 06:10 PM
Havent taken one out yet but I belive its 3 screws and an electrical plug and it should drop right out. Carefull taking it out. The plastic blower wheel can break easily and the new motor might not come with one. I dont think the blower wheels are sold seperatly anymore either.

Add your comment to this topic!