Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

rsx

quickfour4
10-02-2002, 02:06 PM
I recently brought an RSX, and I plan on investing in it for looks and performance. I new to the car scene, but I'm hoping someone could give me some information on what kinds of upgrades and brands to look into.

hAZaRdSgRL
10-30-2002, 12:55 PM
:confused: WHAT YEAR MAYBE I CAN HELP

'91MR2Turbo
11-17-2002, 11:20 AM
Hey,
It doesn't matter what year since the RSX is a new make replacing the Integra's. You can go with bodykits, 17"+ rims, suspension, Exhaust and other engine mods. There are tons of places to go for parts. NOPI.com, even ebay.com would have tons of parts. I have a set a rims they are brand new 17" Omni concepts. They look exactly like Motegi MR7's. They are brand new and I will sell them to you if you want for under $500. I just bought these not 2 weeks ago and decided to go bigger. They have never been mounted. They are 5 lug 5x100 and 5x114.3 bolt patterns. E-mail me at putitoff420@hotmail.com for pics and just tell me if you are interested or not.
Josh

'91MR2Turbo
11-17-2002, 11:22 AM
Hey,
Some good brands are , greddy, eibach, tokico, veil side, apc, hks, and many more.
Josh
putitoff420@hotmail.com

darkcity
01-16-2003, 02:09 AM
If you're just interested in looks and making your car sound nice, join some RSX forums, check out rsxtreme.com and pick up a couple of those import car magazines. You'll soon get familiar with all of the brands, but if you spend time finding a good forum dedicated to your car, you'll find people writing reviews of stuff they bought...they'll say how easily it was installed, any problems, if it sounds nice, performs nice, and if they found it really cheap at some place online. Do a lot of research to get the best possible part, don't rush it.

blursx
03-19-2003, 09:41 AM
Here's another idea, check out your local bookstore. Wander over to the magazine rack and pick up some performance mags, they are a great way to start learning about aftermarket performance.

www.importtuner.com
www.importracermag.com
www.sportcompactcarweb.com
www.hondatuningmagazine.com

BhSAsiAnBOi
04-16-2003, 09:15 PM
hey man just want to start out by saying YOU DID THE RIGHT CHOICE, and why is that???? Because you got yo-self the best car ever, well not really comparing it to the other turbocharge(stock)cars, but sure why not. Just a little list what I think you should do to your car casue this is what I'm planning to get or I already have....

Greddy Evo. Full Cat-Back
Ijen Short ram
Engine Internal work
Bodykit "the ings kit" www.importtrenz.com
18in. rims
TURBO! If you want to go hardcore...

and that is my list.......I didn't want to go all out with the list cause it'll be way way to long, sorry! bye

blursx
04-17-2003, 10:05 AM
if you want to join a msg board about RSX's.. go here... www.clubrsx.com It's great!

EncryptedMinds
04-19-2003, 04:13 PM
Anyone know much about the Ultimate Racing turbo kit for the Acura RSX? Anyone have one installed? From what I know it adds about 100 more horsepower to the wheels with about 200 ft/lb of torque PRE-VTEC!

Add your comment to this topic!