Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Big Problem

blu angl
09-29-2006, 09:48 AM
I just replaced the engine in my 2001 sunfire. We got the engine in, and when we started it it sounded like the starter wasn't working right. Well, we got it to start and it ran for about 1.5 min.then shut off. Now we can't get it to start again. Any suggestions???? Please Help!!!!!!

blu angl
09-29-2006, 10:13 AM
I just replaced the engine in my 2001 sunfire. We got the engine in, and when we started it it sounded like the starter wasn't working right. Well, we got it to start and it ran for about 1.5 min.then shut off. Now we can't get it to start again. Any suggestions???? Please Help!!!!!!

millrtime
09-29-2006, 05:41 PM
hahahaha we might need a little more information than that. there could be a trillion things going wrong.... is it getting spark? fuel? air? did u put the necessary fluids in it? did dirt or any other debris get into the engine in any way? be a little more specific and then maybe we can help u. but if u have the know-how on how to swap an engine u should also have the know-how on how to troubleshoot when something isnt going right.....

Add your comment to this topic!