Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

nissan almera tino, starting problems after leaving idle for about 2 hrs

ukstocks5
08-26-2006, 06:08 AM
nissan almera tino, i have starting problems every morning or even after i have parked the car or leaving idle for about 2 hrs it cranks but takes really long in the morning but after that it starts straight away, and if i prime the fuel filter it starts quite quick but every time i leave it for a while it happens again as if the fuel is running back out of the filter and then letting air in or something like that, i dont know much about cars please help.:screwy:

pa440
02-28-2007, 02:49 PM
nissan almera tino, i have starting problems every morning or even after i have parked the car or leaving idle for about 2 hrs it cranks but takes really long in the morning but after that it starts straight away, and if i prime the fuel filter it starts quite quick but every time i leave it for a while it happens again as if the fuel is running back out of the filter and then letting air in or something like that, i dont know much about cars please help.:screwy:

i also have the same problem and was hoping to get a solution. anyone out there to help us. desperado!!!!

ukstocks5
02-28-2007, 06:14 PM
change the fuel filter, i got mine from halfords about £18 this solved the starting problem but i still have problems with it losing power now and again mainly when its cold or wet.

Add your comment to this topic!