Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Security System Problem?

Absintheuphoria
12-25-2005, 01:36 PM
I've recently joined the community and if it works out, will probably stick around for a couple of years..

I just had my 2000 Eclipse shipped out here to Hawaii from Georgia. It arrived in one piece (whew), but there's one problem: My headlights keep flashing. Whenever I open ANY door, the headlights flash (security system?) But I think it may have been doing this for a while during shipment because the left one is now burned out. At night I have to wait a few minutes before I can drive anywhere or else my lights are flashing everyone...

I can't get my vehicle registered are inspected until I resolve the issue. I'm certain i can change the bulb (from reading some other posts) but the whole flashing deal won't cut it....

Any suggestions?

Oh yeah- Happy Holidays!

clipsekid99
12-25-2005, 06:04 PM
I've recently joined the community and if it works out, will probably stick around for a couple of years..

I just had my 2000 Eclipse shipped out here to Hawaii from Georgia. It arrived in one piece (whew), but there's one problem: My headlights keep flashing. Whenever I open ANY door, the headlights flash (security system?) But I think it may have been doing this for a while during shipment because the left one is now burned out. At night I have to wait a few minutes before I can drive anywhere or else my lights are flashing everyone...

I can't get my vehicle registered are inspected until I resolve the issue. I'm certain i can change the bulb (from reading some other posts) but the whole flashing deal won't cut it....

Any suggestions?

Oh yeah- Happy Holidays!

Welcome to AF! You might want to try the 2000+ forum. This one is for the 90-99 DSM's.

Add your comment to this topic!