Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Shocks for 1999 Amigo

ImGrumpy2
08-09-2005, 01:34 PM
I am looking for some new shocks for my Amigo. On one of the posts someone suggested Monroe Sensatracs. I checked on the Monroe website and they don't list them for my Amigo. I found some Gabriels from Auto Zone but I want something a little better than that. I don't need a shock for offroad just one that will give me better handling than the shocks that came on it orginally.

TigrrrLily
08-15-2005, 01:36 AM
From what you said, it sounds like TrekMasters from Tokico would suit you just fine. Good handling/ride compromise, and don't ruin either your on- or off-road capabilities.
Oh yeah, and the price is right, too.
google for "ge3726" (front) and "ge3727" (rear), you're sure to find a place that sells them.
uh, and hi all. first post. *grin*

I am looking for some new shocks for my Amigo. On one of the posts someone suggested Monroe Sensatracs. I checked on the Monroe website and they don't list them for my Amigo. I found some Gabriels from Auto Zone but I want something a little better than that. I don't need a shock for offroad just one that will give me better handling than the shocks that came on it orginally.

ImGrumpy2
08-16-2005, 02:05 PM
Thanks for the info. I found the shocks on several websites. They look like a pretty good shock. Does anyone know if a Rodeo shock will work on my 1999 Amigo?

lost texan
05-27-2006, 02:26 PM

I put the Gabriels on my 98 Trooper and they made a substantial improvement.

Lt

Add your comment to this topic!